Amazed

Mango1984
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Amazez me that on the next gen consoles, we're still having to wait a week before we get the updates and patches after pc.... Joke

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Amazez me that on the next gen consoles, we're still having to wait a week before we get the updates and patches after pc.... Joke

That's down to PS and XBox though. The question is what will we receive as we are like 2 behind old gen atm.
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    Pieman25 wrote: »

That's down to PS and XBox though. The question is what will we receive as we are like 2 behind old gen atm.

this... nothing to do with EA, but lets bash them anyway, right!?
  • Johno7256
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez76 wrote: »

We have every right to bash because the should not of released next gen version in the state it is currently in. But its EA and everything is always rushed
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite

lol
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

We have every right to bash because the should not of released next gen version in the state it is currently in. But its EA and everything is always rushed

not on this part as its a decission from Microsoft and Sony regarding the patching being a week behind compared to PC
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He defo works for EA...... I mean he has to the state the game is in, no one bar an EA employee would defend them..... Next gen deserves next gen treatment FACT.... Now ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off, I paid money for a ps5 just to play next gen fifa I want my moneys worth and I want ❤️❤️❤️❤️ working, I have a right to be pissed off!