R94 vs Base Eusebio in delayed gameplay

FaFiFa
1446 posts Play-Off Hero
Anybody used both in delayed gameplay? Which one feels more responsive and clinical in delayed gameplay?

Comments

• Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm an expert in delayed fifa, and 5* weak foot is better than 5* skill, it makes you a bit harder to read. Baby Ice !
  • goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven't used r94 this year but got eusebio in the icon SBC and he feels great even in delay. I have him in a 2 man partnership and he still has about 1.6 goals per game

I had r94 for 1000 games on FIFA 20 and he wasn't that responsive even in smooth gameplay. Finesse shots from 40 yards for days tho

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    Airmax6 wrote: »
    I'm an expert in delayed fifa, and 5* weak foot is better than 5* skill, it makes you a bit harder to read. Baby Ice !

Well R94 is 5/5 so?
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    tommyboyo wrote: »

Well R94 is 5/5 so?

Wait let me save this, you want a player that has 5* wf but not 5* skill, you need to focus on the weak foot. :D
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    tommyboyo wrote: »

Well R94 is 5/5 so?

Wait let me save this, you want a player that has 5* wf but not 5* skill, you need to focus on the weak foot. :D

Ok, let's go with that :)
  • goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eusebio is a lot better at twisting and turning inside the box too. Easily the best striker I've used this year