• C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    wookiefc wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Daddy wrote: »
    EbaMaikaVi wrote: »
    A few guys from my Origin list got banned too while others are still there, so I think EA definetely tried, but they will never get them all until they finally get rid of this **** programs
    They cant get rid of those programs because they should recode all the game :D
    I`ll still make another trainers for 16 but now I know how to not be banned :D
    Dude, for what do you need all those coins? From how and what you write I can only assume that you can´t even play the game and would lose by 5 goals or more to most of the players in this forum

10 accounts means he is probably a coin seller.
    Coin-buying and selling on PC isn´t even worth it :#

It really depends on where you live. If you are farming from places like China or Brazil(where most of the farming is going on), your average income is anywhere between 1/3-1/5 compared to places like United States, UK and other 1st world European countries. If you can afford buying a computer, you can farm and sell couple hundred bucks worth of coins, and that's going to supplement your income quite a bit, or it can be a huge chunk of pocket money if you are a teenager/student. If you run internet cafe you can farm yourself to fortune in your area.

Even if you aren't making effort selling coins, people have very little reason to spend that much money on fifa points;it'll be like you having to pay 3-4x more for fifa points.

well im not against coin selling, i think is bad but i dont care; what destroyed this game on pc was the method they found to farm coins with trainers, im sure it killed the coin market also, cuz nobody is interested on buying coins in a game u cant play anyway

• maksi
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    C o b r a wrote: »
    well im not against coin selling, i think is bad but i dont care; what destroyed this game on pc was the method they found to farm coins with trainers, im sure it killed the coin market also, cuz nobody is interested on buying coins in a game u cant play anyway
    tbh i don't know why they even bother with FUT on PC if they can't fix it, i guess it's still profitable even with such sad state of affairs

• wookiefc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maksi wrote: »
    tbh i don't know why they even bother with FUT on PC if they can't fix it, i guess it's still profitable even with such sad state of affairs

I think more copies are being sold on PC every year despite the problem.
  • But what is the point in cheating and farming coins when there is no one who buys coins? I think almost every cheater has good team, so buying good players isn't a option for them neither playing because they are bad. Are the cheaters only those kids saying "hahahah, I have 20kk coins and you haven't".
    I think they should buy packs with the farmed coins. That would be a good "use" for them. If they are buying unlimited packs and list everything on the market, there would be everything avalaible. Unfortunetaly they are not buying packs because nothing is on the market. I searched about 4 hours for Lampard and Villa TOTS and I saw both only for a few seconds.

But I think EA does something against cheaters. I tried to cheat in Fifa 13, I wanted to look how the cheat works and I used it in one game and after a week I was banned. So I think they are doing something against cheaters...
  • C o b r a
    But what is the point in cheating and farming coins when there is no one who buys coins? I think almost every cheater has good team, so buying good players isn't a option for them neither playing because they are bad. Are the cheaters only those kids saying "hahahah, I have 20kk coins and you haven't".
    I think they should buy packs with the farmed coins. That would be a good "use" for them. If they are buying unlimited packs and list everything on the market, there would be everything avalaible. Unfortunetaly they are not buying packs because nothing is on the market. I searched about 4 hours for Lampard and Villa TOTS and I saw both only for a few seconds.

But I think EA does something against cheaters. I tried to cheat in Fifa 13, I wanted to look how the cheat works and I used it in one game and after a week I was banned. So I think they are doing something against cheaters...

somebody on my friend list (all trainers) got banned from fut, they cant access anymore and asked me if FUT was working for me... but still alot of em are around wasting ppl time to check futscope etc.

Those frikin trainers are FREE on the internet, u dont have to pay so every kid out there is farming their own coins to build teams, so the coin market on pc is dead!

• C o b r a
    LOL I just found the biggest coin farmer trainer user in my experience so far, really incredible!!

zivojinftfox's Profile

Grade

(Top 0.2%)

Win Rate

98%

Wins

Losses

Draws

13750 162 16

Seasons Record

Seasons Played

Titles Won

Promotions

Relegations

Best Division

Best Points

Average Statistics

Possession

36%

Pass Completion

5%

Goals Scored: 23.39 Conceded: 0.05

Thats how serious Ea is vs cheating lol!
  • Orison
    48546 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Stop playing divisions ;)
  • wookiefc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I just saw this on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3fbleh/investors_ask_eas_ceo_what_are_you_doing_about/

Basically FUT is doing better than ever despite market problems. All the more reasons for EA to not do anything about PC.
  • Daddy
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    wookiefc wrote: »
    So I just saw this on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/3fbleh/investors_ask_eas_ceo_what_are_you_doing_about/

Basically FUT is doing better than ever despite market problems. All the more reasons for EA to not do anything about PC.

That may be because many of the console users who couldnt buy the next gen versions switched to pc this year.
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL I just found the biggest coin farmer trainer user in my experience so far, really incredible!!

zivojinftfox's Profile

Grade

(Top 0.2%)

Win Rate

98%

Wins

Losses

Draws

13750 162 16

Seasons Record

Seasons Played

Titles Won

Promotions

Relegations

Best Division

Best Points

Average Statistics

Possession

36%

Pass Completion

5%

Goals Scored: 23.39 Conceded: 0.05

Thats how serious Ea is vs cheating lol!

Thats 25815000 coins total for the 15 k Division win.