EA is putting zero effort into trainer users bans

Comments

• Orison
    48556 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited July 2015
    fiskzu wrote: »
    EA should have quickly thrown all objects from those clubs onto the market, the drop would have been unreal :joy: Don´t even want to know how many rare cards are chillin on hacker accounts, because those kids realized that they are too **** to play normally and just keep everything while they keep hacking for no reason
  • Orison wrote: »
    EA should have quickly thrown all objects from those clubs onto the market, the drop would have been unreal :joy: Don´t even want to know how many rare cards are chillin on hacker accounts, because those kids realized that they are too **** to play normally and just keep everything while they keep hacking for no reason
    yeah i`ve got literally all blues :d

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    EbaMaikaVi wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    yeah i`ve got literally all blues :d
    :trollface:
  • wookiefc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vLaDz wrote: »

Not sure how much trust you can put on a reddit post like that. If it's really gone for good, maybe people can come back and report on it few days from now?
  • Orison
    wookiefc wrote: »
    vLaDz wrote: »

Not sure how much trust you can put on a reddit post like that. If it's really gone for good, maybe people can come back and report on it few days from now?
    I have a few trainer guys in my Origin list, will ask them :D
  • wookiefc
    I just tried playing a D1 match right now and this is what i got in my first match

tRFIhik.jpg
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys, they are still here....
  • wookiefc
    yea of course they are :) that reddit guy is clueless.
  • Daddy
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    no surprises there, instead of stopping the trainer from working ea seem to have mass banned trainer users, ofcourse some will still remain.
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    Btw, the guy who made that reddit post is probably a cheater himself

I0FDxsY.jpg

If the win rate didn't raise suspicion, his pass completion should be a giveaway. My guess is that he and his friends were using trainers, but his friends got banned recently, and now he is posting on reddit hoping he can get easy upvotes/attention. I guess that plan failed miserably :)
  • Orison
    edited July 2015
    A few guys from my Origin list got banned too while others are still there, so I think EA definetely tried, but they will never get them all until they finally get rid of this **** programs
  • wookiefc
    A few guys from my Origin list got banned too while others are still there, so I think EA definetely tried, but they will never get them all until they finally get rid of this **** programs

Ya, too bad EA didn't get the guy who made the reddit post :)
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero

how do you know that one account got banned, you asked them or it appears somewhere?

• Orison

how do you know that one account got banned, you asked them or it appears somewhere?

I asked, there Origin is still there, they just can´t enter FUT anymore
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    So I guess cheating/selling will only result in online ban for all EA games? IMO that's pretty generous of EA, and their account should be banned completely, even from offline games.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2015
    So I guess cheating/selling will only result in online ban for all EA games? IMO that's pretty generous of EA, and their account should be banned completely, even from offline games.
    Just as awalys, thats why you can buy cheaper offline version after few weeks ;>
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    Just as awalys, thats why you can buy cheaper offline version after few weeks ;>

Haha if they actually made real improvements on career mode&AI matches and if people are selling the offline version for $10 bucks, I might be tempted :wink:
  • C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    that reddit post was a frikin fake, everybody and their grandma are using this **** trainer now since they saw EA isnt banning anybody, a friend of mine on origin has all the toty team, still not banned and hes cheating since november; Also a new waves of trainers has come, checking for my opponent on futscope i found that alot of noobs with around 41% wins have been starting cheating.

This fifa 15 in pc was my worst gaming experience since Eso online!
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    C o b r a wrote: »
    that reddit post was a frikin fake, everybody and their grandma are using this **** trainer now since they saw EA isnt banning anybody, a friend of mine on origin has all the toty team, still not banned and hes cheating since november; Also a new waves of trainers has come, checking for my opponent on futscope i found that alot of noobs with around 41% wins have been starting cheating.

This fifa 15 in pc was my worst gaming experience since Eso online!

Yea I've faced plenty of people with somewhat normal looking record glitching out of the game. I am guessing these people are using the bots mainly to farm coins for themselves. So futscope isn't always a reliable to avoid cheaters either.

Oh, and the guy who made reddit post, if you look at his profile, you'll see that he has been actively selling millions of coins in reddit. He was even selling trainers at one point. Whatever he was selling, it's way more than what he was making on that account I've shown above. I bet he has multiple mule accounts that got banned recently.

• EbaMaikaVi
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2015
    Thats why there are torrent trackers for offline games :D
    @l_TheDren_l yes I`m respawn and all my 10 accs got banned :D
  • Orison wrote: »
    They cant get rid of those programs because they should recode all the game :D
    I`ll still make another trainers for 16 but now I know how to not be banned :D

• Orison
    Dude, for what do you need all those coins? From how and what you write I can only assume that you can´t even play the game and would lose by 5 goals or more to most of the players in this forum
  • Daddy
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    Dude, for what do you need all those coins? From how and what you write I can only assume that you can´t even play the game and would lose by 5 goals or more to most of the players in this forum

10 accounts means he is probably a coin seller.
  • Orison
    Daddy wrote: »

Coin-buying and selling on PC isn´t even worth it :#
  • C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2015

Yea lets buy coins to make a super roflstomp toty team that i cannot even play bcz of trainers!!! also if u cheat 1 time u will cheat anyway even if u got the best players in the game, so its all a huge wast of time with 0 fun

• Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    just played DIV 1 for the first time since ~ 3 weeks.
    And it was harder than ever to find a legit opponent :(
  • tritamo
    56 posts Park Captain
    the life of cheaters: spend the whole year of fifa sitting there cheating wins, get a amazing team and still lose to any good fifa player when actually playing. must be fun
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015

It really depends on where you live. If you are farming from places like China or Brazil(where most of the farming is going on), your average income is anywhere between 1/3-1/5 compared to places like United States, UK and other 1st world European countries. If you can afford buying a computer, you can farm and sell couple hundred bucks worth of coins, and that's going to supplement your income quite a bit, or it can be a huge chunk of pocket money if you are a teenager/student. If you run internet cafe you can farm yourself to fortune in your area.

Even if you aren't making effort selling coins, people have very little reason to spend that much money on fifa points;it'll be like you having to pay 3-4x more for fifa points.

• mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    I just returned to playing divisions after like 5 months and just remembered why I dropped it :joy:
    there is no point playing DIV 1 if I lose contracts after encountering cheater - it's ridiculous
    Why my contracts are going down if I didn't even play the feekin game ?