EA is putting zero effort into trainer users bans

C o b r a
606 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have reported more than 100 of em, still i see the most obviously ones farming around with trainers and im askin to myself, how the fk is that possible? How they arent banned yet??
Ea doesnt care ppl say, but why?? they are givin up on alot of money from fifa pts on pc too, not mentioning that if they actually ban trainers they need to buy new Keys..

So whats the reason behind it?? they dont have any staff to aare about this scandalous, indecent and endless farm?? Where is their "red card" that you supposed to give em as ea said back in august??

look at this guy rofl he farmed all the frikin year, still no ban:

payback87bg's Profile

Grade

(Top 0.2%)

Win Rate

98%

Wins

Losses

Draws

5294 70 0

Seasons Record

Seasons Played

Titles Won

Promotions

Relegations

Best Division

Best Points

Average Statistics

Possession

80%

Pass Completion

1%

Goals Scored: 2.96 Conceded: 0.02

Comments

• Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    I feel you mate. It's disgusting how the most obvious cheaters are still out there and EA doesnt care one bit.
    I've given up on it tbh. No matter how much we complain about it, it seems they really don't care.
  • wookiefc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's been this way for more than 3 years now. Don't expect things to change. Either you buy the next FIFA knowing the probably is going to be there or you stop buying or move to console. The good news is that if you aren't planning on upgrading, cheating won't be a problem and game will be playable after FIFA 16 comes out :)
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2015
    If they are not able to do anything, it seems that the only way in fifa 16 is to use it too when you see them in loading screen :) EA should include trainer in game, so I won't have to search for it :)
  • maksi
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    you can do that yes

or use futscope to identify cheaters
  • just play cups lol :D
  • BARISPERIM
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    We already told it many times. Nothing will happen. Dont waste your time to report those ****.
  • xXxVirGoxXx
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I also reported them many times, nothings gonna happen dude so take a chill pill :D this is the only reason em not buying fifa 16
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    I also reported them many times, nothings gonna happen dude so take a chill pill :D this is the only reason em not buying fifa 16

Same. I'll only buy it if they finally start to do something against it. Haven't got much hope though.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    EbaMaikaVi wrote: »
    just play cups lol :D

last time someone said this it was a coin farmer... maybe you are respawnbg?
  • C o b r a
    BARISPERIM wrote: »
    We already told it many times. Nothing will happen. Dont waste your time to report those ****.

do u work for EA? we need an EA dev coming here to say they will ban those cheaters scrubs that are ruining the game for everybody; also we want to know what are the plans for fifa16, we need punkbuster or something else to stop this **** really

• BARISPERIM
    C o b r a wrote: »

do u work for EA? we need an EA dev coming here to say they will ban those cheaters scrubs that are ruining the game for everybody; also we want to know what are the plans for fifa16, we need punkbuster or something else to stop this **** really

EA wont do anything special for the pc users. Put this in your head and get it over. They wont help us, because we are a small community.
  • C o b r a

EA wont do anything special for the pc users. Put this in your head and get it over. They wont help us, because we are a small community.

u cant speak for ea and we arent a small community, this game sold very well on pc but users dont buy fifa pts bcz of trainers, so EA is losing alot of money bcz of this ****; this is a fkin fact!!

When this mess will be over and ea will do something to end this trainers festival we wil laugh at you

• tritamo
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2015
    they probably want to kill the pc version anyways, not caring at all

just wait for the next consoles, pc will get the bad fifa version again while consoles have "next-gen" and so more and more people move to consoles, no wonder
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move

u cant speak for ea and we arent a small community,

He doesn't speak for EA. The experience does. And yes, PC is a really big community with about 30k sold units and 4,8million on all four consoles in the first four weeks.
  • C o b r a
    Antiversum wrote: »

u cant speak for ea and we arent a small community,

He doesn't speak for EA. The experience does. And yes, PC is a really big community with about 30k sold units and 4,8million on all four consoles in the first four weeks.

links ur sources man i call it bs, pc sold 30k first month?? lol
    and on consoles they still sell bundles packed with fifa15 rofl, cant really compare it

• maksi
    30k lol, they wouldn't never bother with such low sales
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    If you want to get an idea as to how big the PC community is, just look at amount of posts/comments on PC compared to consoles

w2aHUkA.jpg

You can also go to futhead nexus and get a good idea about the size of the community too. PC has 132 pages of players in the leaderboard with 0 min matches. I'd imagine a lot of those players at the top end are cheaters and not real players. Xbox has over 1000+ and PS3 has over 1500+ pages worth of players. I checked some recent youtube video on trading, and consoles have anywhere between 450k-650k item in the market right now, which is more than 5x the amount of items on PC.

Either way, PC represents a tiny portion of the entire user base and if EA has any resource/manpower to put on this game, they are putting them on consoles, not on PC. EA will only act if cheating starts to affect the sales of the game in a significant way, but at that point they might just pull FIFA off PC altogether.

FYI, a forum member did make an anti-cheat program last year. He decided not to make one this year and abandoned FIFA for good, because he believes that EA isn't making effort in fixing this problem and it's not his job to do their job for them. It took one modder to come up with a somewhat effective anti-cheat tool, and even he gave up because he believes EA won't put any more effort than he ever did. I think that sums up the whole situation here.

Lastly, think about the fact that daily match limit was implemented this year, after cheating became a problem on consoles. Is it really too much to ask EA to put daily match limit 3 years ago on PC? I am not a programmer, but that doesn't sound like a very resource intensive task at all for a company as big as EA.
    Post edited by wookiefc on
  • C o b r a
    "cheating became a problem on consoles"?

o_O whats the problem on consoles now? something that has to do with 75 game limit x day?

BTW i think many ppl bought fifa for pc then left bcz of cheaters and other games, but as u said the console market is bigger anyway... its sad bcz this fia was good on pc too and it got ruined by trainers; although buying a console just for 1 game seems so stupid to me.

But im pretty sure that if EA fix this trainer **** more and more ppl with a pc wiil play fifa16
  • BARISPERIM
    "cheating became a problem on consoles"?

o_O whats the problem on consoles now? something that has to do with 75 game limit x day?

BTW i think many ppl bought fifa for pc then left bcz of cheaters and other games, but as u said the console market is bigger anyway... its sad bcz this fia was good on pc too and it got ruined by trainers; although buying a console just for 1 game seems so stupid to me.

But im pretty sure that if EA fix this trainer **** more and more ppl with a pc wiil play fifa16

It was the same before trainer.
  • maksi
    It was the same before trainer.
    FUT trainers exist since beginning

• BitterAxe
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been considering moving on to a console since February.. Out of the 10 games I join, 7-8 (minimum) are people who use trainers.. Really sad.. This was my first FUT, i may only play seasons from the next iteration (if i don't move to the console)
  • DobraMarius
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    [email protected] if i'm not wrong.
  • we`re banned dont be worry :D
  • DobraMarius
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    no,you can report cheater to that email address.
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move

He meant he was a cheater and he got banned.
  • BitterAxe
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daddy wrote: »

what's the best division to play in now? Was considering getting relegated to div 5/4/3 where people possibly play (and I can still find players).. I know that EA matches opponents between Div 2 and Div 1 so it would be a waste to get relegated to div 2..
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    BitterAxe wrote: »

what's the best division to play in now? Was considering getting relegated to div 5/4/3 where people possibly play (and I can still find players).. I know that EA matches opponents between Div 2 and Div 1 so it would be a waste to get relegated to div 2..

i've easily found games in div 2, yet to find a game in div 1 :D
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move
    BitterAxe wrote: »

You rarely find cheaters in div 2.
  • wookiefc
    edited July 2015
    I played D1 last week and it was a little more playable than before. Out of the 14 or so matches I played, 6 were legit matches and I had 2 matches where opponent OG and quit , the rest quit at the begining of the match. It's still bad considering that half of the matches were cheaters, but at least I could get matches going. When it was bad I'd try playing and give up after 15+ min of not getting a real player.