RTG only. What's your trade profit so far?

Tekkerz
3750 posts National Call-Up
Mine is currently 8.7 mil.
Never packed anything in rewards over 30k.

Comments

• ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    2.45mil

No trading, no points, just rewards and SBCs
  • LiveDogs
    978 posts Professional
    3.9M
  • kico100
    56 posts Park Captain
    6mil, packed cr7, which helps a lot
  • Boabdust
    5222 posts Big Money Move
    2.2 mil
  • Tekkerz
    kico100 wrote: »
    6mil, packed cr7, which helps a lot

Jeez and here's me packing lloris lady luck is on your side.
  • Chewbaccary
    2561 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nothing too crazy. 1.7M. I haven't put a lot of energy into investing this year.

Still relatively pleased with my team.
  • Team Sam
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    Boabdust wrote: »
    2.2 mil

Same.

Pretty quiet year for me.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    6 milly at least but I've had a week off trading. Back to the grind for futmas.
  • CoCoGoaL
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    6 mil , trade with Informs Yedder, Renato Sanchez, RTTF cards, Rulebreakers and unassigned 84 85 86 87 88 rated gold cards and players for objectives:)
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    4,8 mill now. Havent invested too much time in trading tbh as EA killed of my most effective tactics and ive been kinda tragic on timing with investing/selling of in 83s :D but i have a tactic for futmas in mind so i started going unassiged today
  • The_toilet
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    8.6 million. However I have packed mbappe. I have kind of got bored of trading last few weeks though just enjoying playing
  • The_toilet
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only time I made a lot of money was when I bought 4m of Lukaku rule breaker for 400K when he was extinct and sold them all for between 640 and 680
  • Tekkerz
    It seems I'm doing okay.
    My method is simple I buy mass bid on cards and make between 400 to 1000 coins on each card.
    I sell over 150 cards a day minimum.
    I spend about 5 mins or so every few hours as I know what cards to buy and just mass bid quick as possible.
    It's the small profit that makes a lot of profit.
  • Gorda
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    2 million, I only i buy Sbc fodder. No active trading or sniping or stuff like that.
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    It seems I'm doing okay.
    My method is simple I buy mass bid on cards and make between 400 to 1000 coins on each card.
    I spend about 5 mins or so every few hours as I know what cards to buy and just mass bid quick as possible.

yeah this is def the best/ safest way to get good profit. Its just soooo boring as hell haha
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    RTG

No trading (except some Che Adams and selling my packed cards at the right times)

No points

4,284,700 transfer profit.

Best player owned: Baby Eusebio

So people who think you have to spend money, or spend lots of time trading. You don't.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It seems I'm doing okay.

This with a few other things have safely made me millions and excellent squads each year. It's so simple and yet I try to explain it to people sometimes and they just can't make it work.

People are so wrapped up in instant returns that they can't see the woods for the trees. Having a 1000 cards or more unassigned that you bought for 400 coins, will yield sales every hour without SBCs just because of lazy buyers...and then, when that special SBC lands.

giphy.gif

People just aren't patient enough.

I've taken a bit of a gamble with something today, but it could turn my 420k investment into 2 million if it works out.
  • oregano
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 mil, no pack luck, just trading
  • Net worth aka if I sell everything 7.4m liquid. About to be 7.5-7.6m after reward this Thursday. Only 2 notable players packed during the last 3 months which are OTW Bale when he was still 250-300k and Neymar last week which I sold for 950k. The rest are trading, match playing, packing some cheaper players but they do add up like a Kane here and there...etc. Didn't spend a penny apart from Ultimate edition as well.
  • Tekkerz
    Bapinho wrote: »
    It seems I'm doing okay.

yeah this is def the best/ safest way to get good profit. Its just soooo boring as hell haha

I've fallen asleep at times lol and I've bidded 5k on a card that goes for 150 coins 4 times.
  • Tekkerz
    It seems I'm doing okay.

This with a few other things have safely made me millions and excellent squads each year. It's so simple and yet I try to explain it to people sometimes and they just can't make it work.

People are so wrapped up in instant returns that they can't see the woods for the trees. Having a 1000 cards or more unassigned that you bought for 400 coins, will yield sales every hour without SBCs just because of lazy buyers...and then, when that special SBC lands.

giphy.gif

People just aren't patient enough.

I've taken a bit of a gamble with something today, but it could turn my 420k investment into 2 million if it works out.

Yeah people just think 400 coins not worth it.
    Im thinking 10k to 15k in a good hour.
    On a bad day I make 75k on a good day 250k.
    Most of the time it's just relist on the hr every hr.
    And u never lose coins like inform investing which I do now and again.
  • ed21
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    5.2M

No FP but best pack luck of any FIFA packing:

Salah
    Aubameyang
    IF Upamecano (sold for 80k 😢)
    88 Raul
    Son x2 (one untradeable)

Also went all in on 83’s before Black Friday. Invested 1.3M in 83’s at 1k each and sold them all for 2.8-3.2k.

Baring in mind I sell absolutely everything I pack so have next to nothing in my club.

Currently sitting on 4.8m waiting to buy a team with Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, TOTGS Fernandes etc.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    5,6Mio, of which 4,2 out of trading, all “micro-transactions” literally (from 300 to 2k profit on each transaction)
    The rest, couple of big pulls.
  • A_Snipe
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    3.1 mill. Never trade. Only pack rewards
  • Finesse_4days
    17835 posts World Class
    edited December 2020
    13.5mill lost loads on tax though. Packing R94 from Marquee matchups and selling him for 9.79 Mill helped alot :D I've not really put much effort into trading because tbh there's a limit to the time I will put in especially after already having alot of coins.
    I have 35 cheap icons on my list bought for cheap and I'm just hoping for an icon sbc soon that needs an icon and it should be money.
  • Tekkerz
    5,6Mio, of which 4,2 out of trading, all “micro-transactions” literally (from 300 to 2k profit on each transaction)
    The rest, couple of big pulls.

Another small trader with big returns.
    It works on any card that's usable especially the weekly objectives bundsliga and eredivisie.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    4.02 million and I havent had a single pull worth more than 50K (Oblak)