First ever G1 finish!

Pikandel
1654 posts Play-Off Hero
edited December 2020
Ended friday with 8W7L, saturday 6W1L and today 6W2L. Mitchell van Bergen truely carried my team this weekend with 57 goals and 10 assists in 30 games.
974-BF24-C-B3-E4-476-F-8624-439488-B4-B275.png

Comments

• Estaban
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lekker!
  • Nodge86
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Nice you. Nice team too.
  • AjaxLegends
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Nice job and fun team. Can definitely recommend Rijkaard and 88 Seedorf if you are continuing the Dutch side!
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice job and fun team. Can definitely recommend Rijkaard and 88 Seedorf if you are continuing the Dutch side!

I’ll probably try them out at some point, but I’m a little reluctant to buy them with Icon Swaps and SBC’s coming. Don’t wanna lose alot of coins with TOTY VVD coming soon.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    FF , is that the formation u used ?
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    FF , is that the formation u used ?
    @Downthewing85 yes! Sometimes I switch to 5212 with attacking WB’s (Van Aanholt and Gravenberch or when I sub in Bergwijn, Dumfries as CB) when my opponent is playing really narrow.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    I can't make it work , too central play all the time
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    ❤️ The Dutch.
  • Loco_kniene
    2348 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lekker man!
  • Praatpaal
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice!
  • Futfanatic
    15975 posts World Class
    Ziek!
  • BeefyRabouter
    5353 posts Big Money Move
    Van Aanholt any good? Besides being expensive :P If you don't mind a hybrid with Eredivisie touches Baumgartl is pretty decent as well, should be a level above Ake I reckon.
  • BeefyRabouter
    5353 posts Big Money Move
    Would love an icon Van Bronckhorst
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2020
    Van Aanholt any good? Besides being expensive :P If you don't mind a hybrid with Eredivisie touches Baumgartl is pretty decent as well, should be a level above Ake I reckon.

@BeefyRabouter
    Might try him out, but I like Ake’s m/h workrates. An IF 82 Ake would be amazing.
    Van Aanholt is good, his h/l workrates aren’t an issue (also because Ake covers him), but his passing is really bad, that is why I use Catalyst instead of shadow.

EDIT: he just became a tiny bit better, because he finally got a dynamic image! 😜
    Would love an icon Van Bronckhorst

Me too, but I reckon he would be better as a CM/CDM, as he wasn’t really fast.
    Post edited by Pikandel on
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can't make it work , too central play all the time
    @Downthewing85 you might wanna try 5212 with attacking wingbacks. Plays kinda the same, but the wingbacks provide the width when needed.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    41212 (2) is amazing if you have the balls to get your fullbacks to join attack.
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    How's Promes? I want to buy him to partner Neymar @Pikandel
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    41212 (2) is amazing if you have the balls to get your fullbacks to join attack.
    @Pepe Le DiLzZ
    41212(2) with attacking fullbacks lacks too much in defence imo. I usually switch to 5212 with attacking wingbacks, it plays a bit the same, but with more defensive security.
    91898-E46-7395-4685-A284-B0537-DDD20-BD.png
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    How's Promes? I want to buy him to partner Neymar @Pikandel
    @Unparalleled
    He’s good, the difference with his NIF is really noticeable. His price atm is too high imo. Even if they proceed to the KO stage, I think 300k is too high for him.
  • ImAtrocious
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats. I'm just about done with the Dutch objective myself, and really looking forward to the cards. That Promes is great too.

As for the WL, I'm glad someone had a good one. It was my worst this year. Only 13 wins and I conceded so many more goals than usual. I think the new patch really changed things for me.
  • A_Snipe
    3187 posts National Call-Up
    That’s a solid team. Love the fact you steered way away from the meta. I’m currently rocking some Dutch as well but not a full squad yet
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats. I'm just about done with the Dutch objective myself, and really looking forward to the cards. That Promes is great too.

As for the WL, I'm glad someone had a good one. It was my worst this year. Only 13 wins and I conceded so many more goals than usual. I think the new patch really changed things for me.

@ImAtrocious
    If you can play without using skillmoves, that Van Bergen is a total gamechanger as striker. Basically a free Butragueno with better workrates.
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    That’s a solid team. Love the fact you steered way away from the meta. I’m currently rocking some Dutch as well but not a full squad yet

@A_Snipe
    Thanks!
    Are you completing the Eredivisie objectives? Van Bergen is unreal and Gravenberch is a nice addition to every Dutch midfield (except for the high-end Icons).
  • lewspaz
    1335 posts Professional
    I'm running something similar with eredevise in a 352. IF kudus is a gem up top and the 3 new objective players are class. Hopefully we see some future stars like boadu included in that promo, he would be sick up top with a good boost and his 5* weak foot
  • A_Snipe
    3187 posts National Call-Up
    Pikandel wrote: »

@A_Snipe
    Thanks!
    Are you completing the Eredivisie objectives? Van Bergen is unreal and Gravenberch is a nice addition to every Dutch midfield (except for the high-end Icons).

I did the gravenberch. Probably won’t bother with the rw. Too much of a grind for me
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    lewspaz wrote: »
    I'm running something similar with eredevise in a 352. IF kudus is a gem up top and the 3 new objective players are class. Hopefully we see some future stars like boadu included in that promo, he would be sick up top with a good boost and his 5* weak foot

@lewspaz Boadu would be great! Add a special Lammers (Atalanta) card and you’ve got yourself a deadly 5* WF attack.
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pikandel wrote: »

@A_Snipe
    Thanks!

I did the gravenberch. Probably won’t bother with the rw. Too much of a grind for me

@A_Snipe
    Isn’t that difficult if your opponents aren’t complete aholes, most of them quit after 1/2 goals and when I have the feeling I’ll lose I quit myself.