WL attitude of unfortunately of only players the worst of the worst.

Burnzee Boyee
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2020
In DR I play guys who are usually always ok, but in WL, 90% of those I've played are absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Since when did playing online become a case if who can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the most after or during a game? Its a ridiculously embarrassing culture.

No wonder I'm considering giving up WL for good. Utter morons. I know there are good players out there, just haven't come across many in the WL.

Comments

• Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    I have given up now, I played someone that chose the worst ball ever, some tiny ping pong ball!

The games a joke!
  • Burnzee Boyee
    edited December 2020
    There's literally no point playing the mode. Red picks from TOTW that is in desperate need of a revamp. Red picks should actually include promo players to make it worthwhile.

You ain't packing anything from the packs, so why bother? Just enjoy your weekends. There's enough to do in the game without sweating it out for your 50th duplicate Wieghorst on a Thursday.

Yup, WL, is a waste of good time, and I didn't even do it for the cards 😆
  • SaintInExile
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2020
    WL is far better than wall to wall relegators in Rivals.

I stopped at 14-7 in the weekend league.

I've won 1 of my past 15 games in div rivals division 4 & 5.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    There's literally no point playing the mode. Red picks from TOTW that is in desperate need of a revamp. Red picks should actually include promo players to make it worthwhile.

You ain't packing anything from the packs, so why bother? Just enjoy your weekends. There's enough to do in the game without sweating it out for your 50th duplicate Wieghorst on a Thursday.

Exactly this. Unless you are purposely playing competitively or enjoy the competition, there’s no point playing WL. Play another mode instead in your own time.

Yes It’s possible to get a good totw but 95% are outdated very quick. CR7, Messi etc are nice but the chances are so small. Then the packs are just packs. You can get some doing objectives or DR/SB casually. The odds are the same. You don’t need to finish high up because it’s all pot luck in every pack.

99% of the time the rewards from WL will not cover the loss of value to your team. So basically you are paying to play still. It’s only worth it to finish high up or get very very very lucky.

People sweat hard in WL because it’s important for them to finish high up the ranking unlike other modes. More red picks blah blah blah.

It’s just a computer game. The people you are playing do not care how they come across to you. They are having fun in their own way. Play it how you like, have fun, quit if you’re not and forget about them. Always remember, it’s your game.

• Burnzee Boyee
    There's literally no point playing the mode.

Exactly this. Unless you are purposely playing competitively or enjoy the competition, there’s no point playing WL. Play another mode instead in your own time.

It’s just a computer game. The people you are playing do not care how they come across to you. They are having fun in their own way. Play it how you like, have fun, quit if you’re not and forget about them. Always remember, it’s your game.

Thing is, my OP was about attitudes and how bad they are in those I've come across in the WL, a mode that I actuallyhad been enjoying.
    I also get that it is just a game, but why should that qualify for allowing any such unacceptable behaviour from anyone in what is simply a as you rightly said, a computer game?

I've never come across it as much in any other game tbh. Might just be my experience, however fifa seems to bring out the worst values in certain people who forget, it is just a game, but EA's own slogan is getting real close to the truth about unacceptable behaviour 'Its In The Game'
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

That's ridiculous this guy can easily get 14 wins but cant buy a win in rivals. Just highlights how bad the relegating problem has become.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

That's ridiculous this guy can easily get 14 wins but cant buy a win in rivals. Just highlights how bad the relegating problem has become.

Its the other way around for me, I've said it before, I can get great results from DR, but WL just kills me.