Kante even worth it over Sissoko?

cdbuck26
3912 posts National Call-Up
Stats are practically identical, Kante has more defending but Sissoko has more physical and height. It's criminal, but it just doesn't even seem a worthwhile upgrade (if it's even much of an upgrade at all!)

Any thoughts?

Comments

• NellaSAFC92
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use sissoko... i hate him in real life but hes irreplaceable and kante last year was tiny and weak
  • TestEagles
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've just started using Kante as a stay-back CM in the middle of 4-3-2-1 and he's ridiculously good. Cheat code for turnovers. Having said that, he's alongside Sissoko who is also incredible ... I'd love his RTTF card if it wasn't so expensive!
  • juliuscaesar8
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kante is better for me...but honestly not by a lot. I sold and went back to Sissoko because he is so big and effective. Plus, almost free compared to kante
  • Praatpaal
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kante is amazing.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Sissoko is very close. I've sold my tradable Kante.
  • cdbuck26
    Sounds like 250k is better spent elsewhere. Good to know
  • francisco2094
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had that dilemma this WL, and Kante is MILES better carrying the ball (as a secoND CDM). If you only use one CDM, Sissoko should do the job easily.
  • cdbuck26
    I had that dilemma this WL, and Kante is MILES better carrying the ball (as a secoND CDM). If you only use one CDM, Sissoko should do the job easily.

I'm actually looking for a straight CM- I figure both should fill the role well because I won't need them to shoot too much.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2020
    Sissoko is just as broken as he was last year. I don’t get it to be honest because he is rubbish in real life.
  • Robmu22
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Both are great, but Kante is something special.

I'd opt for Kante all day over Sissoko.
  • goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I prefer Allan over both of them.
  • dynamosheva1
    1064 posts Professional
    @goo_goo_gol

Really

not over kante but I thought about using Allan over sissoko - stats are higher for sissoko
  • goo_goo_gol
    @goo_goo_gol

Really

not over kante but I thought about using Allan over sissoko - stats are higher for sissoko

Just more for the feel in game and links for me. Playing him next to IF Llorente (who is amazing btw)

Every time I take Allan out of my midfield I start losing lol. Finished 23-3 this week so I'll keep him as my lucky charm
  • Professor
    3695 posts National Call-Up
    Kante too good.
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Kante is golden. I have his red inform and he is amazing. He has a great shot on him due to no blacklift. I sometimes dribble my way through on goal with him as people don't expect it and fire it in to the corner with his left or right.

Sissoko is pants infront of goal. He will cost you games.
  • TestEagles
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kante is golden. I have his red inform and he is amazing. He has a great shot on him due to no blacklift. I sometimes dribble my way through on goal with him as people don't expect it and fire it in to the corner with his left or right.

Agreed - Kante is a little scallywag in the box, glides thru defenses.

Sissoko is a genuine CDM / CM and you wouldn't want to rely on him having to take shots. He will, however, send passes onto the boot laces of your striker if you ask him nicely.
  • dynamosheva1
    1064 posts Professional
    @goo_goo_gol

23-3 impressive.

Show me your team ?

Maybe I’ll swap Allan for sissoko
  • goo_goo_gol
    @goo_goo_gol

23-3 impressive.

Show me your team ?

Maybe I’ll swap Allan for sissoko

Messi and 89 Eusebio strikers. Got Eusebio from the SBC

Neymar LM, Mbappe Rm, Allan and IF Llorente cm

Telles, Gomez, Diego Carlos and Jesus Navas in defense
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    TestEagles wrote: »

Agreed - Kante is a little scallywag in the box, glides thru defenses.

Sissoko is a genuine CDM / CM and you wouldn't want to rely on him having to take shots. He will, however, send passes onto the boot laces of your striker if you ask him nicely.

Agreed sissoko is good however in this game Cm's and CDm's somehow end up in front of goal. You don't want sissoko on a 1vs 1 as he will let you down.