Managerial masterpiece problem

dengah109
1217 posts Professional
Been trying to get Coman today. However in my last 3 games (when I've been winning) opponent has quit. No problem with that but the game hasnt counted. No win for me, assists not counted nor finesse goals. I've done this friendly mode before and not had this, opponent quits you win and the objectives register.

Is it just me?

Comments

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    From my experience seems each assist is 1 per game regardless how many you do

Same for assists and cross and finesse goals

Took me about 19 games in total
  • Sujitsky123
    2633 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 assist per match. You need to play minimum 15 games. Finesse goals and crosses, you can finish in one match with a willing opponent.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    But in the 3 games they quitted on me the win, the assists and no finesse goals registered at all... not even 1. If it stays like this I have to hope no opponent quits!!! And we know that won't happen.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    1 assist per match. You need to play minimum 15 games. Finesse goals and crosses, you can finish in one match with a willing opponent.

I can only hope it's a temporary blip then as in the 3 games earlier they didn't register when my opponent quit.
  • garmak
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Servers are complete trash. Probably just a disconnect. Did u get money?
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Double check your squad

Whenever there’s a thread like this 99% of the time the person is mistaken and hasn’t fulfilled the requirements
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    garmak wrote: »
    Servers are complete trash. Probably just a disconnect. Did u get money?

I dont know, didnt think to check that.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Double check your squad

Whenever there’s a thread like this 99% of the time the person is mistaken and hasn’t fulfilled the requirements

Nope definitely wasnt my squad as I have played 2 more games since my post. 1 won and lost 1 and I made no changes to the team/squad. Both games played to the end and this time they both counted for the objectives. The ones prior when my opponents quit didnt.
  • graff26lfc
    967 posts Professional
    Just don't bring on mbappe you'll be fine 😊
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Just don't bring on mbappe you'll be fine 😊

Never would. Game I lost he scored 4....
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    I had an issue in my first game, two goals and a cross and got nothing.

Checked my team and objectives for ahead but nothing wrong. Now it's working.

But there's a bug somewhere
  • zaklfc9
    906 posts Semi-Pro
    Im trying to do coman. Im a Division 1 player generally hovering around 1900-2100 score. I cant win a single game - like ive lost like 9 in a row, ive switched up tactics and all sorts. most opponents are not doing anything special just passing and somehow theyre clean through on goal...

anyone having this issue?
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    zaklfc9 wrote: »
    Im trying to do coman. Im a Division 1 player generally hovering around 1900-2100 score. I cant win a single game - like ive lost like 9 in a row, ive switched up tactics and all sorts. most opponents are not doing anything special just passing and somehow theyre clean through on goal...

anyone having this issue?

Did the championship mm yesterday while in div 1 and had no issues at all. Made a quick eredivisie team and started on that and have won my first 3 or 4 games. I think a lot of it is about the team you make, some people use all rubbish players with an mbappe or Neymar but I think it’s better to get in a few decent players rather then one great one.

Another thing people don’t do is having good subs. There’s some 90+ pace 75 rated golds that you can bring on after 60-70 minutes and will change the game for under 1000 coins a pop.

Try and re-make your team then go again
  • JGDC74
    1465 posts Professional
    Finished this yesterday. At the end I only needed assists so was willing to let others win as long as they didn’t play like ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Sadly, most players kept going for kickoff goals so I would go for the win if I could and quit at 1-1 if they scored one.