In Love with Next Generation FIFA [Good Job EA]

Vichy360
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Just Don't patch gameplay.
Don't overload servers.
And we are near perfection seriously !

Comments

  • CarpeDiem
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay will be patched as its currently 1/2 patches behind old gen

    Server overload comes down to how many get their hands on a new console
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Once patched it's game over pal
  • FlyingOkapis
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've just got Fifa 21 and on next gen Xbox, are players ment to be able to twist and turn like this? Literally got CB's able to turn on a sixpence or whatever the saying is
  • Vichy360
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just got Fifa 21 and on next gen Xbox, are players ment to be able to twist and turn like this? Literally got CB's able to turn on a sixpence or whatever the saying is
    Is that good or bad?
  • FlyingOkapis
    1564 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    I've just got Fifa 21 and on next gen Xbox, are players ment to be able to twist and turn like this? Literally got CB's able to turn on a sixpence or whatever the saying is
    Is that good or bad?

    In my opinion its bad, its like every player in game can turn at a crazy speed and glide all over the pitch.

    So far the game isnt sitting right with me, not sure what it is yet but everything seems so quick
  • Swanz05
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    It's pre-patch & will be patched soon. From my understanding it hasn't even had the patches the old gen versions had yet. Sorry.
  • TDOF
    8956 posts League Winner
    It's so far behind that team press still lasts 30 seconds.
  • AngryHawk
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wonder if it’s the new hardware or just simply due to the servers not being overloaded.

    If it’s always been server load then massive shame on EA, you’ve made billions, the least you could do is invest into your servers. I feel like if the game was always quick and responsive people would play more which would most likely increase pack sales
  • Growler
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    I've just got Fifa 21 and on next gen Xbox, are players ment to be able to twist and turn like this? Literally got CB's able to turn on a sixpence or whatever the saying is

    You’re ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joking right??? No difference what so ever!!!!! Looks shiny and a few new animations but under all that it’s still a complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mess. Being pressed to within an inch of my life and my players can’t do a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thing about it!!!!

    Tell you what EA why don’t you make a game where what ur opponent does with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ op tactics negatively affects my players and how they perform. Alessandrini, zola and mbappe might as well be sissoko. And no amount of shinny new animations will change it. If you have good gameplay, congrats because mines been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pretty much the whole of Fifa and gets worst with each patch. 8ms ping, wired connection, low response time monitor and a series x.... I think some of the players on here have a serious placebo affect or will get a shock in a few days/weeks when the servers start to grind to a halt. Nothing will improve this game unless it’s shifted to a different game engine
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7605 posts League Winner
    I don’t think it feels good at all imo. Very sluggish and heavy for me. Maybe the US doesn’t have more than one ps5 fifa server. Who knows. The control haptics are horribly implemented. Graphically it’s barely an upgrade because I play co op camera. Any time the keeper rushes out and makes a save the entire game glitches.

    Tackling seems better. I’ll give them that. But it’s a massive disappointment. Am utterly shocked that even ea would make such a poor attempt at next gen.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well at least the goal scoring music is back!!! Makes new gen so worth it.

    Wonder if it acts like early access so I can have “insane pack luck” and be a fut millionaire overnight???
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    It will get "next gen" patches...
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1154 posts Professional
    I have played 15 games on nxt gen xbox now and the 2 things I have noticed are.. Passing is sometimes off. I have gave away and even been given the ball from bad passes. There is also an invisible wall stopping you're own players getting the ball at certain times in game
  • Ben
    5447 posts Big Money Move
    I have played 15 games on nxt gen xbox now and the 2 things I have noticed are.. Passing is sometimes off. I have gave away and even been given the ball from bad passes. There is also an invisible wall stopping you're own players getting the ball at certain times in game

    That’s not new
  • Johno7256
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going say it again it might look pretty but the gameplay is truly shocking to say the least.Had high hopes for next gen but i am seriously disappointed and i am pretty close to been done
  • vMercurial
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.
  • Tboon
    4471 posts National Call-Up
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.

    Agree. Thats because off all the complaining from the start. So many threads about everything what's wrong with the game, so EA have to do something to satisfy these complainers.

    But every patch makes this game worse.

    So please let stop complaining en enjoy this game.
  • Growler
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Tboon wrote: »
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.

    Agree. Thats because off all the complaining from the start. So many threads about everything what's wrong with the game, so EA have to do something to satisfy these complainers.

    But every patch makes this game worse.

    So please let stop complaining en enjoy this game.

    How can I enjoy the game when it’s as broken as it is. Patch or no patch, the game is in a mess. If you can happily put up with how bad it is, you’re either not getting the same gameplay as me or you’re just happy to put up with a game that falls well short of expectations.
  • Tboon
    4471 posts National Call-Up
    Growler wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.

    Agree. Thats because off all the complaining from the start. So many threads about everything what's wrong with the game, so EA have to do something to satisfy these complainers.

    But every patch makes this game worse.

    So please let stop complaining en enjoy this game.

    How can I enjoy the game when it’s as broken as it is. Patch or no patch, the game is in a mess. If you can happily put up with how bad it is, you’re either not getting the same gameplay as me or you’re just happy to put up with a game that falls well short of expectations.

    At the beginning I really enjoyed it. But every patch makes it more a mess.

    And for me most of the time I dont have any lag and the game feels smooth :).
  • Growler
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Tboon wrote: »
    Growler wrote: »
    Tboon wrote: »
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.

    Agree. Thats because off all the complaining from the start. So many threads about everything what's wrong with the game, so EA have to do something to satisfy these complainers.

    But every patch makes this game worse.

    So please let stop complaining en enjoy this game.

    How can I enjoy the game when it’s as broken as it is. Patch or no patch, the game is in a mess. If you can happily put up with how bad it is, you’re either not getting the same gameplay as me or you’re just happy to put up with a game that falls well short of expectations.

    At the beginning I really enjoyed it. But every patch makes it more a mess.

    And for me most of the time I dont have any lag and the game feels smooth :).

    I could only wish😩
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    They will patch it. Inwish they wouldnt, but ai blocks is crazy in it.
  • How have you got it? Mine still says unavailable??
  • Mutu10gol
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Just Don't patch gameplay.
    Don't overload servers.
    And we are near perfection seriously !

    Only if they stop making ps5 and Xbox x.
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    As they say you can’t polish a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 💩
  • You guys do realize that the game already got patched, right?

    It's 2 patches behind or so meaning it already received 4.

    To act as if this shows how patches make the game worse and an unpatched game is the best is nothing short of insanity.
  • Mr_footballer1
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    You guys do realize that the game already got patched, right?

    It's 2 patches behind or so meaning it already received 4.

    To act as if this shows how patches make the game worse and an unpatched game is the best is nothing short of insanity.

    I prefer the latest patched version
  • I don't know i love next gen call it a placibo effect but it's defo slower I played co ops with mate on ps4 so fast tackles broken then played back on next gen and miles better.


    For me so far tacking is amazing always win ball back passing seems to be more build up. Yes we are behind in patches but ea this game don't need the same patches as old gen
  • Arsenalman
    2847 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    vMercurial wrote: »
    Gameplay is so much better unpatched. But sadly they are going to patch.

    Agree. Thats because off all the complaining from the start. So many threads about everything what's wrong with the game, so EA have to do something to satisfy these complainers.

    But every patch makes this game worse.

    So please let stop complaining en enjoy this game.
    Ea patch the game because we complain, so they listen to us?
Sign In or Register to comment.