played 3 guys from holland

played about 8 games today and 3 of them were from holland

with the connection monitoring was a good insight into whats going on when i connect to these guys across the continent

each time i got the ball i got the red connection warning flag up but it didnt once even flash yellow when they had the ball

every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ time i got it tho it was lagging like mad

Comments

• LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where are you from?

I had sort of the same experience tonight

I am from holland and played a guy from greece we messaged afterwards and he said that he got heavy delay and his server is in italy. I also got the red and orange packet loss indicator a few times i got the ball and sometimes my players were going uncontrollably fast and sometimes all was clunky

So stupid that i have to play someone who is in greece and we link to a server in italy..
  • FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where are you from?

I had sort of the same experience tonight

I am from holland and played a guy from greece we messaged afterwards and he said that he got heavy delay and his server is in italy. I also got the red and orange packet loss indicator a few times i got the ball and sometimes my players were going uncontrollably fast and sometimes all was clunky

So stupid that i have to play someone who is in greece and we link to a server in italy..

It is crazy, there supposed to be a server in Amsterdam, yet I have delay almost all the time