The Absolute State of This Game

Rsscllghn
445 posts Sunday League Hero
So after hearing there had been yet another patch i said I'd give FIFA a try (ever the optimist). One game later and it's turned off again.

The game is a hideous monstrosity. The ball literally rolling at one mile an hour and not even reaching its target. Everyone turning like cruise liners. My opponent had a shot from about 30 yards out which went straight through my keepers hands (at least the shot got through, would normally be blocked).Game is an absolute joke and zero fun.

In fact it's a shambolic mess if you ask me and anyone that would spend a cent on FIFA points needs their head examined.

And just to clarify I'm not just whinging because I lost. He rate quit when he was 4-2 down, obviously enjoying the game as much as me.

Comments

• you have to lose three games in row to get half decent gameplay....just the way it is..

been the same for the past month (for me)......

cant move, cant pass, conceding nonsense goals to opponents who are completely hopeless even with plenty of help.......(from what can "only be delay, of course"......hmmm...

and then suddenly,.... if you can battle through that.... you arrive at the second circle of Dante's Inferno, where games ARE winnable but only if you apply sweaty tactics and adapt faster than your opponent to any of six (I think ive counted??) fundamentally inconsistent game states......(my favourite is the ice state defenders one where most games are 6-5 at half time cos no one can tackle :# )

Then after maybe two to three hour of stress and grind you will reach the promised land where you have a good connection and gameplay......unfortunately that's usually about 1am uk time and because ive lost all feeling in my hands through stress (and crushing buttons into the controller all night) I tend to turn it in at that point..

• malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    So after hearing there had been yet another patch i said I'd give FIFA a try (ever the optimist). One game later and it's turned off again.

The game is a hideous monstrosity. The ball literally rolling at one mile an hour and not even reaching its target. Everyone turning like cruise liners. My opponent had a shot from about 30 yards out which went straight through my keepers hands (at least the shot got through, would normally be blocked).Game is an absolute joke and zero fun.

In fact it's a shambolic mess if you ask me and anyone that would spend a cent on FIFA points needs their head examined.

And just to clarify I'm not just whinging because I lost. He rate quit when he was 4-2 down, obviously enjoying the game as much as me.

Sounds like you need to upgrade your internet👍