Anders Vejrgang going to win a online cup back to back

Saiyajin
1214 posts Professional
edited December 2020
Atm he is playing a online cup against another pro gamers and just won 8:1 against a spanish pro. Also just won yesterday against Moauba (german pro) with (6?):0.

I think its also already confirmed that its not the team or something else, its pure skill. You cant win against players like Moauba with 6:0 three times in a row. Its just unbelievable how good he is.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    7193 posts Big Money Move
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    Atm he is playing a online cup against another pro gamer and just won 8:1 against a spanish pro. Also just won yesterday against Moauba (german pr) with (6?):0.

I think its also already confirmed that its not the team or something else, its pure skill. You cant win against players like Moauba with 6:0 three times in a row. Its just unbelievable how good he is.

Has he played any of the big pros yet?

Dossary
    Tekkz

I guess if he’s PlayStation he hasn’t ...
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    edited December 2020
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Atm he is playing a online cup against another pro gamer and just won 8:1 against a spanish pro. Also just won yesterday against Moauba (german pr) with (6?):0.

Dossary
    Tekkz

Moauba is a big pro. Also Tekkz choked on qualifers.

Edit: Anders is already leading 4:0 at 30min in FINALS of a cup with pro gamers..
  • Fifapayne

Dossary
    Tekkz

Edit: Anders is already leading 4:0 at 30min in FINALS of a cup with pro gamers..

He plays on PlayStation...
    Everyone knows Xbox are king of the jungle.
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional

Dossary
    Tekkz

He plays on PlayStation...
    Everyone knows Xbox are king of the jungle.

Im pretty sure he would beat Tekkz pretty easily. But yeah he is on Playstation, so cant compare. But still we can confirm that he is hyped for a reason.
  • Mincepie171286
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just watched the last 20 minutes. Game seems so quick
  • Dutchbandito
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congratulations
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    tommyboyo wrote: »
    What is the point of this thread?

There will always be people who are better than others, culminating with someone who is the best.

Just like every single walk of life.

There was an another thread about him and his wl record where people said that his team is the main reason for his success. So im trying to illustrate that its completely wrong since he is winning against another pros like its a squad battle for him.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RadioShaq
    20829 posts Moderator
    Rather he is the best or not he is pretty amazing. He shows how great manual defending is in game.

I think the problem with wl as an esport it’s boring to watch him play regular players which is not his fault. It’s more fun watching him play other pros.
  • Minhk0
    45 posts Park Captain
    his gameplay is so fast and responsive
  • IronMike69
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Minhk0 wrote: »

yep he hit the EA lottery!
  • balErik
    1388 posts Professional
    Where do you watch this tournament?
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up

Dossary
    Tekkz

He beat tekk 4-1 last year

• balErik
    1388 posts Professional
    Nazgul wrote: »
    balErik wrote: »
    Why do you watch this tournament?

Corrected that for you

hehe I was just curious to see how this guy plays.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up

That's just an excuse. He is just that good at the game why people won't just admit it. Even Msdossary's 2 bar connection looks just fine on stream and his youtube videos. You can't tell delay from just watching games. You can't tell input delay, button delay and co. He just doesn't whine about it all the time because he knows he's gonna win.
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner

That's just an excuse. He is just that good at the game why people won't just admit it. Even Msdossary's 2 bar connection looks just fine on stream and his youtube videos. You can't tell delay from just watching games. You can't tell input delay, button delay and co. He just doesn't whine about it all the time because he knows he's gonna win.

enough skill overcomes delay, simple as that indeed!
    Reason why it's always the same people that go 30-0
  • Nazgul
    1150 posts Professional

Corrected that for you

Only messing bud, just don’t see the appeal myself but horses for courses as they say.
  • Nazgul wrote: »

Corrected that for you

Only messing bud, just don’t see the appeal myself but horses for courses as they say.

Why not?

The guy who organizes the cups is also commentating while laying down on his bed, he's switching between streams to show most games, super chill.

It's arguably better run than ea tournaments as well :joy:
  • ContraCode64
    4840 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

Corrected that for you

Why not?

The guy who organizes the cups is also commentating while laying down on his bed, he's switching between streams to show most games, super chill.

Better run? You mean they haven't needed to resort to rock, paper, scissors?
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Orison wrote: »

Corrected that for you

Why not?

Better run? You mean they haven't needed to resort to rock, paper, scissors?

Tbf that was an exception both players came up with by themselves. Because the actual rule is "loss for both players if they can't connect" and so they decided by themselves that one guy should get a win out of it still.

But yeah there are usually very few connectivity issues and the tourneys run pretty smoothly. It's also bo1 (hence these extreme scorelines, at 2-0 or 3-0 down you have to go all out and if that fails then you lose by 6 or 7 goals pretty easily) and therefore gets done within 3-4 hours instead of being a 2+ days tourney like the EA ones.
  • RadioShaq wrote: »
    Rather he is the best or not he is pretty amazing. He shows how great manual defending is in game.

I think the problem with wl as an esport it’s boring to watch him play regular players which is not his fault. It’s more fun watching him play other pros.

Defending is great if you can select the player. His game is very responsive.

Since the last patch because of delay, I cannot even right flick or tab to the right player. Would this great manual defending be of any use for average people like us?
  • goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Extreme delay can be seen. When you have a bar connection look how slow your players execute step overs
  • Rolandinho
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero

Dossary
    Tekkz

Lol, MoAuba won against Dossary to gain the FIFA19 WCS
  • Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional

Corrected that for you

Because im also played that cup. Im only a elite 1-2 player and yeah im always losing the first round. But I also have a very good connection (Im from Germany) and everyone has a good connection there. Only on qualifiers we had to deal with bad connection.
  • krippJ
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hes a cry baby...

crying again:
  • Fifapayne
    There used to be an old saying for esports before everyone and everything became an esport...

“Anyone can do it online but can he do it on LAN.”
  • KingBarca
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    krippJ wrote: »
    Hes a cry baby...

So?

He is 14.
    Tekkz starts to nearly cry and getting upset everytime too and he is like 18 now right?

They are KIDS.
    You are allowed to show emotions.

They are not that used to losing and it will take them longer than the average guy to learn how to deal with it.

Its far worse when adults are jealous and start abusing kids simply because they can't get past Gold 3.