So for those of us in the UK with xbox series x, we should be able to go full Zew Zealand at 11am

Guillotine_Mack
2871 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2020
And start playing next gen fifa.
Unfortunately, this won't be the same for cyber punk as it is a global release which sucks.

Comments

• TDOF
    8950 posts League Winner
    First day of next gen and they're feeding us to the lions going right into WL
  • Growler
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    So, will next gen players only be playing against other next gen players once upgraded tomorrow?
  • CarpeDiem
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Growler wrote: »
    So, will next gen players only be playing against other next gen players once upgraded tomorrow?

On the upgraded version yes.

The console should have 2 versions of the game playable so you can go back and forth between them if you wished.
  • Growler
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t think it will matter. I’ve got no hope for this game getting any better no matter what platform you play it on. Unplayable for me after recent patch.
  • Swanz05
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Migrated to Australia to get a 10 hour head start on you guys 🦘 B)
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    From the promo pics, you can actually see the last drop of sweat coming off MMMBoppy's forehead after everyone's WL squeezed out everything else he had...
  • Is there a pre download for next gen or can I download tomoz midnight UK time ? As I game share with mate
  • Swanz05
    5378 posts Big Money Move
    Is there a pre download for next gen or can I download tomoz midnight UK time ? As I game share with mate

Not yet as far as I know. Just a small download placeholder.
  • Joseph88
    273 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have the series x and after playing warzone I gotta say the graphics look much improved even on 1080p the game looks different. Can’t wait for the fifa 21 optimized version I just wish it was crossplay.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2871 posts National Call-Up
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Migrated to Australia to get a 10 hour head start on you guys 🦘 B)

Zew Zealand bro