Pack disappeared

mokifly
282 posts Sunday League Hero
I just claimed a free rare player jumbo pack after completing the 50 rival wins. When I went to the store to open it, it was gone. Tried to login and out several times and also tried companion app but can’t see the pack. Any ideas what to do?

Comments

• djnition
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    Contact ea chat u just need to select fifa points option to get live chat as an option
  • mokifly
    Support chat said it would fix itself? Why do I get a feeling it won’t...
  • djnition
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    mokifly wrote: »
    Support chat said it would fix itself? Why do I get a feeling it won’t...

Straight up tell them thats not good enough you want the pack you earned now
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Spoiler alert, EA won’t do anything and you wouldn’t have packed anything worthwhile anyway.
  • mokifly
    Still no pack, this is unacceptable.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    mokifly wrote: »
    Still no pack, this is unacceptable.

Just forget about it,then you'll be happily suprised if it appears suddenly.
  • mokifly
    edited December 2020
    The attitude on this forum says a lot about costumer service in this game and what people have learned to expect from it.

@EA_Roger can you please have a look at this?
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    He wont even bother
  • Destin8or
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    dinbaba wrote: »
    He wont even bother

😅
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Same happened to me, claimed pack from objective but then it disappeared before opening it.

Getting help from this company means headache, so i cant be bothered.
  • Max_1899
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    ea support is useless and doesnt give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about the players.
    ive messaged them probably 20 times because i still havnt gotten my packs from ultimate edition.
    its 2 months now and still nothing.
    psn support is trying to solve it now, but i got little hope left that anything happens.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    The only real way to get contact is to call their support, you will have to speak with some indian guy thats only are going to manipulate to think that EA cares, had my account hacked in fut 19, had players valued around 2-3 mill at the current time, I got 1 million coins in compensation, the only problem was that I was hacked in like november and got my compensation in like february