What would you change if anything

tauras
3951 posts National Call-Up
Just made this sorry can't post pic futtie lloris gk rb clyne cbs Koscielny and Kompany lb sif clichy cms if oscar tots matic and tots
Fabregas cam futtie eriksen strikers tots
Kane and futtie sturridge haven't played a
Game any info on these players much
Appreciated thanks

Comments

  • Flookie
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    no pic no reply
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Flookie wrote: »
    no pic no reply

    Y reply then
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    If its tots Fabregas all I would change is him to tots Cazorla. Other than that sounds good :)

    Edit: Maybe change Oscar for Toure to get more power in the midfield.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    I would change the fact that it's a complete bPL team , might be fun to have some other leagues in there ?
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    game101 wrote: »
    If its tots Fabregas all I would change is him to tots Cazorla. Other than that sounds good :)

    Is Cazorla much better only got fabregas cause abit cheaper have you used many of the others bud
  • Flookie
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like pictures - OK, pictures say 1000 word you know!!
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    I would change the fact that it's a complete bPL team , might be fun to have some other leagues in there ?

    I would agree but this is my first time building a prem team usually just have 1 or 2 players from that league in my teams taught I'd give it ago
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Flookie wrote: »
    I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like pictures - OK, pictures say 1000 word you know!!

    Can you stop replying already like a good lad ;)
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    tauras wrote: »
    game101 wrote: »
    If its tots Fabregas all I would change is him to tots Cazorla. Other than that sounds good :)

    Is Cazorla much better only got fabregas cause abit cheaper have you used many of the others bud

    Fabregas is good but Carzorla is superb. He's definitely worth trying out :)
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    I would change the fact that it's a complete bPL team , might be fun to have some other leagues in there ?

    I would agree but this is my first time building a prem team usually just have 1 or 2 players from that league in my teams taught I'd give it ago

    Then crack on but toure is a must have , as is either Sanchez or aguero imo
    Motm welbeck is amazing also
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    game101 wrote: »
    If its tots Fabregas all I would change is him to tots Cazorla. Other than that sounds good :)

    Edit: Maybe change Oscar for Toure to get more power in the midfield.

    Would love toure but I have to have a players highest rated card and can't afford the futtie one :(
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited July 2015
    Here op @tauras - quote me and copy the image url and paste it into the first comment box

    2a07cad6881f106e42269e6d87f8d2b0.jpg
  • Flookie
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    28tazva.png

    1000 words mate, 1000 words!!!
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    tauras wrote: »
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    I would change the fact that it's a complete bPL team , might be fun to have some other leagues in there ?

    I would agree but this is my first time building a prem team usually just have 1 or 2 players from that league in my teams taught I'd give it ago

    Then crack on but toure is a must have , as is either Sanchez or aguero imo
    Motm welbeck is amazing also

    Would it be worth selling tots lacazette and futtie cavani for toure
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    tauras wrote: »
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    I would change the fact that it's a complete bPL team , might be fun to have some other leagues in there ?

    I would agree but this is my first time building a prem team usually just have 1 or 2 players from that league in my teams taught I'd give it ago

    Then crack on but toure is a must have , as is either Sanchez or aguero imo
    Motm welbeck is amazing also

    Would it be worth selling tots lacazette and futtie cavani for toure

    Hell no
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Here op @tauras - quote me and copy the image url and paste it into the first comment box

    2a07cad6881f106e42269e6d87f8d2b0.jpg

    Thanks a million bud
  • A Crafty Gamer
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tauras wrote: »
    Just made this sorry can't post pic futtie lloris gk rb clyne cbs Koscielny and Kompany lb sif clichy cms if oscar tots matic and tots
    Fabregas cam futtie eriksen strikers tots
    Kane and futtie sturridge haven't played a
    Game any info on these players much
    Appreciated thanks

    Wtf
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    tauras wrote: »
    Just made this sorry can't post pic futtie lloris gk rb clyne cbs Koscielny and Kompany lb sif clichy cms if oscar tots matic and tots
    Fabregas cam futtie eriksen strikers tots
    Kane and futtie sturridge haven't played a
    Game any info on these players much
    Appreciated thanks

    Wtf

    That bad :)
  • P1stolpete187
    6363 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    Flookie wrote: »
    no pic no reply

    Y reply then

    Rekt @Flookie
Sign In or Register to comment.