More bleak Friday than Black Friday!

Jt77
198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So far two garbage SBCs, and if it’s like last year there will be a few more junk ones to come but a lot of opportunities to buy points and packs!!
It’s not really a Black Friday in FUT but more a chance for EA to cash in. Shame really.

Comments

• FutGuy
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m just doing them to clear out low rated untradables from my club
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1287 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d be surprised if there’s not some sort of decent player sbc at 6pm. Losing the will to live at the moment with the sloth tifos, crap kit sbcs, ridiculous friendly mode players etc. I mean who the hell at ea thought I know, let’s make a sloth badge something to aim for 😂
  • Jt77
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully there will be something a bit more worthwhile at 6!
    The objective is good for sure, so fair play for that but would like a couple good SBC for sure!
  • truegunn3r
    12102 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2020
    Was it in Black Friday when we got that trick SBC? It was actually a big pack but looked like a bronze. Wouldn’t mind one of those again
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    1 rare player loooll
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2020
    1 rare player loooll

Its 1 out of 5 rare gold players. And it´s tradeable. Barely worth it, but I did it. Got Bonucci. That´s break even, maybe a small win :smile:
  • Jdizzle
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Was it in Black Friday when we got that trick SBC? It was actually a big pack but looked like a bronze. Wouldn’t mind one of those again

April fools i think.
  • Springveldt
    6239 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    1 rare player loooll

Its 1 out of 5 rare gold players. And it´s tradeable. Barely worth it, but I did it. Got Bonucci. That´s break even, maybe a small win :smile:
    Got Hazard so a win for me even if he is nearly fodder. Had him for ages earlier and liked him, so a decent sub.