Fodder investment paid out, MID ICON is COMING!!

SmokeSwift1
4385 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2020
Went 4 million deep into manly Pizzi but also Isco and Donnarunma. Paid out 1.6 mill profit after tax. Ridiculous that people are doing this SBC for 600k but i will take the profit.
Last week when fut watch showed the code, they also included mid icon sbc. I suspect i will drop on Sunday when the base icon expire. I think also there will be best of totw with tradable totw upgrade plus some new player icon SBCs.
Considering most hoarders sold their investment, i say go all in again on Friday after lightening rounds and the market profit will be even more than now. Good luck!!!

Screenshot-20201125-093016-Companion.jpg

Bought Pizzi at 3k
20201125-090641.jpg

Sold Pizzi at 5k
20201125-090725.jpg

Comments

• Curt247
    332 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How can you go 4mil deep on a 3k player?

3k x 151 max of a player isn’t 4mil...
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    If only you’d picked a worthwhile player you’d have doubled that. You may as well have just done the SBC that would have been a better decision than Pizzi.
  • DannySTFC
    9458 posts League Winner
    I could be completely wrong but I feel like the base icon in the code was for the SBC, and the mid icon in the code will be for swaps. I don’t think they’d do a base icon SBC then immediately after drop the mid icon SBC, goes against everything else they’ve ever done with icon SBCs doesn’t it?
  • SmokeSwift1
    I think people who spend the year trading are stupid to be honest, I find trading such a boring waste of time.....it's a football game, play the game ffs....all those coins doesn't mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all at the end of the year or even during it to be honest when you build a $$$ team and still can't move up a division or finish higher than gold 2.

Lol only went unassigned 2 weeks ago. Since then my 4 million team is now worth 3.2 mill so technically im up 2.3 mill. Plus I'm not even playing with a crap team cause i have Kuonde, Koscielny, untradable Messi,Ben Yedder,Martial, Red Rashford etc

I want to play with Cruyff, TOTYs etc. How's am i suppose to get those coins if i don't trade?
  • truegunn3r
    13025 posts World Class
    edited November 2020
    Mid icon SBC will be an icon swaps SBC. No point investing for that
  • SmokeSwift1
    Curt247 wrote: »
    How can you go 4mil deep on a 3k player?

3k x 151 max of a player isn’t 4mil...

You can go unassigned bro. You just buy at bin price but you can't assign. You can't open packs while unassigned that's the only downside
  • Wurrsmycash
    1467 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I think people who spend the year trading are stupid to be honest, I find trading such a boring waste of time.....it's a football game, play the game ffs....all those coins doesn't mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all at the end of the year or even during it to be honest when you build a $$$ team and still can't move up a division or finish higher than gold 2.

Nonsense mate, I’m not a big trader but I bought a bunch of 85-91 rated cards when they were dirt cheap then sold them yesterday and made profit on top of being able to do the icon SBC, Lewandowski and Bamba, which is a total of over 1m coins, it took very very little effort, literally buy when they’re low then sell once the demand is there.

The people who didn’t do this are the dumb ones, not the other way around, it’s buying money.

Enjoy that Van Dar Sarr / Inzaghi ;)
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    Trying to hype up his investments. Mid icon isnt coming. Its swaps. Stop spreading false info
  • Moose Factory
    6207 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Nonsense mate, I’m not a big trader but I bought a bunch of 85-91 rated cards when they were dirt cheap then sold them yesterday and made profit on top of being able to do the icon SBC, Lewandowski and Bamba, which is a total of over 1m coins, it took very very little effort, literally buy when they’re low then sell once the demand is there.

The people who didn’t do this are the dumb ones, not the other way around, it’s buying money.

Enjoy that Van Dar Sarr / Inzaghi ;)

Actually he pulled Bastian, which TBF, is a great card.
  • SmokeSwift1
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Mid icon SBC will be an icon swaps SBC. No point investing for that

It was in the code bro. Same time as base icon SBC. EA made the base icon SBC repeatable and expires in 5 days for a reason. Way too many people invested in fodder.
    The SBCs is expensive and not repeatable. All investors will sell off their cards then EA releases some good player icon SBCs, Mid icon SBCs, totw upgrade to actually raise the market.

The market is still way too low for a Black Friday, if everything is cheap, people won't buy packs as much. Futeconomist is a trader and that's why they hired him. They want to raise the market but also don't want hoarders to make insane coins.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    If only you’d picked a worthwhile player you’d have doubled that. You may as well have just done the SBC that would have been a better decision than Pizzi.

Lol i actually made at least 50% after tax on all my Pizzis. The reason was i actually spent 1.5 mill on Donnarunma and that was a mistake. I went all 4 mill on Pizzi, i would make 2.3 mill+ profit on a 4 mill investment. Pls show some investment that went up 50%+ ?

Doing this Icon SBCs is such a coin sink and bad value. With 5 million coins, there are at most 15 icons i would like to get and all way the odds aren't even the same for all icons. Imagine spending 650k for a Bobby Moore, Trezeguet,Rijkaard.
  • Hammer316
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Trying to hype up his investments. Mid icon isnt coming. Its swaps. Stop spreading false info

The amount of people I see stating this is hilarious. The same people were saying the base sbc was for swaps.
  • HullCity1904
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    you got lucky that 84 and 85s are the ones that went up. Ter stegen and oblak didnt.
  • SmokeSwift1
    Hammer316 wrote: »

The amount of people I see stating this is hilarious. The same people were saying the base sbc was for swaps.

I literally just made 1.6 mill on my investments. Why would need to hype something i already sold. This guy actually thinks one fifaforum post can manipulate the market. Hmm
  • Verstappen
    4433 posts National Call-Up
    @Boommaametw3 so, there will be a black friday drop right this week + a good price drop right in rewards of WL+Rivals?

Asking cuz i'm just testing a new team right now and might not want loose too much on my bought players (KdB, B.Fernandes, IF Felix, Hazard and RB Opara, the rest are untradeables). If this happen, maybe i just test for next hours and sell to re-bought at friday.
  • SmokeSwift1
    you got lucky that 84 and 85s are the ones that went up. Ter stegen and oblak didnt.

Not lucky. It's common sense.
    If you buy Pizzi for 3k and sell for 5k. You make 58% after tax.
    But you Stegen for 40k, sell for 53k, you only make 25% profit.

You will ALWAYS make more selling Pizzi than Stegen. Just that it's way easier buying and selling 100 Stegen than 1300+ Pizzi.
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional

Not lucky. It's common sense.
    If you buy Pizzi for 3k and sell for 5k. You make 58% after tax.
    But you Stegen for 40k, sell for 53k, you only make 25% profit.

You will ALWAYS make more selling Pizzi than Stegen. Just that it's way easier buying and selling 100 Stegen than 1300+ Pizzi.

do you have any stock tips
  • SmokeSwift1
    Verstappen wrote: »
    @Boommaametw3 so, there will be a black friday drop right this week + a good price drop right in rewards of WL+Rivals?

Asking cuz i'm just testing a new team right now and might not want loose too much on my bought players (KdB, B.Fernandes, IF Felix, Hazard and RB Opara, the rest are untradeables). If this happen, maybe i just test for next hours and sell to re-bought at friday.

Yeah there will be lightning rounds every hour of Black Friday. Meta usuable cards gonna drop for sure but if you already bought the players just keep, you will lose 5% tax anyway if you sell right now if the players drop 12% you won't even lose that much. You shouldn't have bought but since you already just keep
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Lol i actually made at least 50% after tax on all my Pizzis. The reason was i actually spent 1.5 mill on Donnarunma and that was a mistake. I went all 4 mill on Pizzi, i would make 2.3 mill+ profit on a 4 mill investment. Pls show some investment that went up 50%+ ?

Doing this Icon SBCs is such a coin sink and bad value. With 5 million coins, there are at most 15 icons i would like to get and all way the odds aren't even the same for all icons. Imagine spending 650k for a Bobby Moore, Trezeguet,Rijkaard.

I can’t because all my romagnolis bought under 1.2k and skriniars bought under 5k are long gone.
  • FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2020
    I do not know if mid icon sbc is coming or not but so far EA increased the prices of some cards systematically. First 83s, then 84s and now 85s. The next in line should be 85+
  • SmokeSwift1
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    I do not know if mid icon sbc is coming or not but so far EA increased the prices of some cards systematically. First 83s, then 84s and now 85s. The next in line would be 86+

@FaFiFa Exactly bro. Making the base icon SBC non repeatable and only 5 days is suspect. Something has to replace it to keep fodders up
  • Jdizzle
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    Tempted to sell now but might wait till after 6pm.
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Either way, its a good win OP.

I personally sold my team and put 1.2m into casemiro, neuer, kroos and handanovic about 6wks ago. I walked away with 3.5m so have built a team I am happy with.
  • AULERT
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fair play @Boommaametw3 B)

I was planning sinking about 500,000 - 750,000 on one player this week (for the first time), but like you say, I may wait until after lightening rounds!
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    Went 4 million deep into manly Pizzi but also Isco and Donnarunma. Paid out 1.6 mill profit after tax. Ridiculous that people are doing this SBC for 600k but i will take the profit.
    Last week when fut watch showed the code, they also included mid icon sbc. I suspect i will drop on Sunday when the base icon expire. I think also there will be best of totw with tradable totw upgrade plus some new player icon SBCs.
    Considering most hoarders sold their investment, i say go all in again on Friday after lightening rounds and the market profit will be even more than now. Good luck!!!

Screenshot-20201125-093016-Companion.jpg

Bought Pizzi at 3k
    20201125-090641.jpg

Sold Pizzi at 5k
    20201125-090725.jpg

so what you are trying to say is sell before lighting round and buy back before Sunday 6pm UK