What's up with the gameplay?

kaaasen
461 posts Sunday League Hero
Yesterday was the first time I experienced lag and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in FIFA 21. Has there been a patch the last week or something?

It was so bad that I had to check if my internet was OK (which it was).

Played 6-7 matches in friendlies, and it was just like my players were moving in water. They used a few extra meters to stop, they were slow and unresponsive.

I know this is NOT anything new in FIFA, but I was a bit surprised that it has been good for 6 weeks before it suddenly turned to ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Comments

• LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2020
    Be happy for the amazing 6 weeks of fifa you had and stop playing right now before it eats your soul
  • Rsscllghn
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone else having ridiculous speed up lag?
  • The game is pure trash
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    Rsscllghn wrote: »
    Anyone else having ridiculous speed up lag?

Ya taught it was my internet
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gameplay is awful. Only goals that I am conceding are rebound goals. Ping 18ms and 2-3 time during the game I have speed up lag xD last year I was done with fifa around Christmas, this year might not even be December xD game that we played in early October is gone
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    I had an issue with a full stamina Saint maximin on the wing, 10 chem. I could have walked faster, I think one of his team mates tied his boot laces together.
  • Hulk43
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In almost all my games, I conceed a goal within the first 10 minutes because the other player just abuses pressure. Then sits back in defence. Every - single - game.

The game is not trash, it's the players who abuse it are trash.
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    Mines exactly the same. They need to do something about this quick. Even in SB the gameplay is like this so it’s not the internet
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    I tried the friendlies for Bellerin last night and my connection was I think as bad as I have ever experience on Fifa. The players were scary slooooooowwwwww... couldnt jockey at all. It was unplayable for me. My players werent running and even spamming L1 hardly achieved anything. I had to laugh at one point I broke away and Che Adams was clear in acres of space and I held down R2 to sprint anyway and he didnt!! Luckily he was so far ahead of the CB it didnt matter but I couldnt believe it connection was so bad it didnt react to the R2 button being held down!
  • The_giant616
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gone to shot for me too this week. Never used to have it badly but every game this week has been awful. Impossible to defend against a remotely good dribbler when they can teleport 5 metres forward and 1metre left and right. Try and tackle and it’s a penalty. Lost 5 in a row on rivals today and every game has had bad lag.
  • DunB
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Hulk43 wrote: »
    In almost all my games, I conceed a goal within the first 10 minutes because the other player just abuses pressure. Then sits back in defence. Every - single - game.

The game is not trash, it's the players who abuse it are trash.
    It's EA who lets them abuse it though. For years and years... Gameplay just isn't right, if you just want to play 'football' you can't get away with this game.

The more ugly you play, the more EA will help you win!
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tried to play through this but in the end I lost around 250 SP from this morning xD pressure, pressure and more pressure but with no affect to stamina. As soon as my op decides to turn on the pressure, my players turn bronze with absolutely no capabilites of passing or holding the ball. At first I thought this is related to players composure, but it isn't. 2 weeks ago I was playing my best fifa, getting to div 3, obtaining gold 1, even getting red Messi as a reward. Now, with exact same team I cannot buy a decent result. Time to take a break.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been playing. COD since yesterday because the gameplay is so bad.

It feels so good to play a game that does what you tell it!