Next gen scans and stadiums

Rusty2times
496 posts An Exciting Prospect
With next gen will we be getting more tattoos on players like arm and neck tattoos, and also stadiums in every league? Like Portuguese,Mexico,Argentina,Netherlands,Sweden,Belgium also will more national teams be added? Giving the fact that next gen can support a great amount of data ?

Comments

• Rusty2times
    Players tattoos wishlist
    Pulgar, Maddison,Virgil van, Hernandez brothers,burki, kroos,lindelof,lanzini,gimenez,sancho,Lautaro,torreira,Ceballos,isco,pulisic,firmino,mina,cutrone,bernardeschi,depay,icardi,pelligrini,digne,scamacca,anthony(ajax), roger,both vidals, sterling, rashford, telles, Leeds players, tufan,Everton(benfica),Marcus maddison(hull),mancarco,suso,walker,ederson,Saul,sule,ciciretti,bellerin,benedetto,lopez(tigeres),salcedo,lazzari,castrovilli, izzo, romangioli,paredes,hermoso,Jesús,zanilo,di María,Thiago,tonali,politano.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you having a laugh???? Ea won't do this..... Maybe fifa 22 defo not this year...
  • Rusty2times
    edited November 2020
    Hopefully they do lol, I’m praying to god. I mean half of these players pes has done full tattoo scans on already. Which blows my mind because some of them aren’t partners with pes. @Mango1984