How is NIF Rashford not 2mil

maximilson
977 posts Professional
Its ridiculous. Every opportunity he scores. I still have to see the first chance he misses. On top of that, he is unfoulable and outmuscles every top defender. Every rebound goes to him and no worries, he'll get the ball back whenever he is beeing tackled.

I hate to see the same players over and over again (Son, Neymar, Mbappe, Sissoko, Ronaldo, Martial, Lucas, etc) but Rashford can't do anything wrong and its disgusting. I basicly start with a 1-0 deficit when my opponent has this card. And no, I won't buy him.

Comments

• sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford is the best striker in the game bar icons and Neymar/cr7/mbappe
  • Neil_14
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him untradeable, can confirm he has magnetic feet. I prefer starting POTM Son and unleashing rashford as a super sub. If I had packed Rashford untradeable first, I would not have done the Son SBC.
  • Tubpac
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you cant beat them. Join them!
  • 4dvz
    951 posts Professional
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    I have him untradeable, can confirm he has magnetic feet. I prefer starting POTM Son and unleashing rashford as a super sub. If I had packed Rashford untradeable first, I would not have done the Son SBC.

You have not tried cr7 I presume?
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    picked up his RTTF looking forward to his upgrade >:)
  • Neil_14
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2020
    4dvz wrote: »

No I haven't, would love to but don't want to sell 5 key players in my team to raise the coin for 1 player. Even though he's arguably the best in the game.

Also I'm running prem only so not really interested although if I did pack untradeable I would use him, from the bench.
  • Wayno69
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    yaaaas MBE
  • Destin8or
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    picked up his RTTF looking forward to his upgrade >:)

Bought his rttf for 800k, looking forward to the profit tonight
  • Wurrsmycash
    1346 posts Professional
    Packed his IF Untradable and he's single handedly got me to D1 for the first time ever. He's has like 350 goals in 200 games. Unbelievable
  • Thefranchise92
    5639 posts Big Money Move
    Because hes an 85
  • Avit32
    1011 posts Professional
    Why is he so good though? Has stats aren't crazy compared to how he performs. Why can he score goals that the most prolific irl striker can't seem to score on this game?
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    He will win the ballon d’or one day, he juts needs to up his consistency. Man U fan btw 😎
  • Destin8or
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    He will win the ballon d’or one day, he juts needs to up his consistency. Man U fan btw 😎

Man Utd fan here too, and I'm not sure about that.
    Fantastic player though.
  • Neil_14 wrote: »

No I haven't, would love to but don't want to sell 5 key players in my team to raise the coin for 1 player. Even though he's arguably the best in the game.

Also I'm running prem only so not really interested although if I did pack untradeable I would use him, from the bench.

Can confirm he isn't the best player.. Great at shooting and will occasionally do something magical but he feels clunky this year.
  • Wayno69
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adifunky wrote: »

Can confirm he isn't the best player.. Great at shooting and will occasionally do something magical but he feels clunky this year.

I feel like maybe this is a you problem
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    He’s my most hated in game player, you can’t tackle the guy
  • pes1972
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    Seems someone bought a lot of NIF Rashfords and is trying to hype them to sell. He is nothing special the times I have met him or played with him. Several other players causes a lot more problems
  • Seanregal
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Man Utd fan here too, and I'm not sure about that.
    Fantastic player though.

More importantly a proper role model. Not a man utd fan at all but this young guy is very impressive both on and off the pitch.