Can you share some settings advise and offer some tips for fifa 21 ps4

JonRambo
1147 posts Professional
edited November 2020
I haven't played fifa for a few years now and all the menus all changed and seems to have lots of new things and im feeling a bit lost.

Transfer market is the same and controls seem pretty similar, but in UT, there is no fitness cards now, am I right, or just can't see them ? And there is like a season pass, is that just for getting free rewards by playing the game and getting XP?

Is there a best tactics to use in this game? Atm, im using balanced on both defence and attack. Ive only got 2 gold cards and mostly bronze cards as I've only played 3 games so far.

Trying to get a hang of the game again, it seems a bit sluggish so far, not sure if its because im using bronze and silvers mainly ?

Also, got any tips for some good cheap players I can buy ? Ive only got about 3000 coins I think, thanks.
Post edited by JonRambo on

Comments

• JonRambo
    1147 posts Professional
    Anyone ?
  • Mintcake
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    You'll need some more coins first to get a starter squad, I would start with some squad battles first on whatever difficulty you can manage.

For your first gold squad, serie A is a good option as its relatively cheap. Naningolan, Manolas, Vidal, Martinez. Brazilians from the Chinese league are good also... Teixera, Paulinho etc.

When you have a decent gold squad do your 5 placement matches for rivals, that will get you some decent coins depending how many you win.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Look out for self relegaters your going to run into plenty playing rivals.
  • JonRambo
    1147 posts Professional
    Mintcake wrote: »
    You'll need some more coins first to get a starter squad, I would start with some squad battles first on whatever difficulty you can manage.

For your first gold squad, serie A is a good option as its relatively cheap. Naningolan, Manolas, Vidal, Martinez. Brazilians from the Chinese league are good also... Teixera, Paulinho etc.

When you have a decent gold squad do your 5 placement matches for rivals, that will get you some decent coins depending how many you win.

Thanks for the tips. Before I wrote this I did play some squad battles and had already gone with a EPL team, so all my free cards are mostly English and from the Premier league, so its to late to change. And thanks for the tip about playing 5 matches in rivals.

Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Look out for self relegaters your going to run into plenty playing rivals.

What are relegators? Im currently in divorce 10 and only played 1 online game and got a draw and man was it a sweaty game. He was constantly counter attacking me with a fully paced out team, while most of my players are super slow.

I think I need to buy some better and faster players lol. Any good OP cheap players I can buy ?