Messi 96 vs toty

Paulos
37 posts Park Captain
Anyone notice much of a difference between messis 96 and toty cards?

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Nope I preferred the 96 his TOTY is not worth the extra coins
  • Cyklon
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get the 96 mate
    The odd time I can feel the difference between the 2 but tbh it's just shooting for me, maybe a tad stronger but the 96 is a great card, in using the 98 atm with tots Neymar and Cr7 but soon as I'm back on line im selling the 98 Messi and cr7 to finish the year with a Pele without the blue line round him to go next to Neymar, should be a lethal partnership (I hope lol)
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    im the opposite

the 96 felt like the NIF and the TOY felt like a big improvement, mainly to strength.
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    Cyklon wrote: »
    Get the 96 mate
    The odd time I can feel the difference between the 2 but tbh it's just shooting for me, maybe a tad stronger but the 96 is a great card, in using the 98 atm with tots Neymar and Cr7 but soon as I'm back on line im selling the 98 Messi and cr7 to finish the year with a Pele without the blue line round him to go next to Neymar, should be a lethal partnership (I hope lol)

Pele is pretty special, I'm selling a few legends but just can't bring myself to get rid of pele!

What are your thoughts on tots neymar?
  • Cyklon
    Paulos wrote: »
    Get the 96 mate

Pele is pretty special, I'm selling a few legends but just can't bring myself to get rid of pele!

He's been amazing for me so far and so much fun to use, probably one of my top 3 cards this year
    Using him as a 7chem striker but also been using him out wide in a false 9 with Pink Ronaldinho, so much fun together

I had Pele ages back but sold him when ranges started but even tho I'm probably going to miss him, Cr7 is going to have to be sold along with Weah to afford the king
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    Get the 96 mate

He's been amazing for me so far and so much fun to use, probably one of my top 3 cards this year
    Using him as a 7chem striker but also been using him out wide in a false 9 with Pink Ronaldinho, so much fun together

I had Pele ages back but sold him when ranges started but even tho I'm probably going to miss him, Cr7 is going to have to be sold along with Weah to afford the king

Ok, thanks. As good as hero Ron? Seems like he might fit into the category of more fun, but less effective...
  • Cyklon
    He
    Get the 96 mate

Ok, thanks. As good as hero Ron? Seems like he might fit into the category of more fun, but less effective...
    His finishing is sublime, great long shots, comes out of skill moves so fast, and he is so damn quick :o if you get a yard on a CB, even Maldini is not catching him
  • Cyklon
    Get the 96 mate

Didn't use hero Ron but used his 98 and 99 and Neymar has been more fun and scored just as many, maybe not as strong but I have to say I prefer him personally
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    High praise, thanks mate!
  • Cyklon
    High praise, thanks mate!

Don't suppose you could do me a quick price check on Pele if you are on the console mate?

Think I'll get around 2-2.2 for CR7 and 700 ish for Weah, can also sell a few others if needed
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    Not on sorry, enjoy the king when you get him back though!!
  • da silva
    781 posts Professional
    its all about strength and heading
  • Stevo_CT
    3076 posts National Call-Up

Wholeheartedly agree. TOTS Neymar is the best player I have used in 15. Likewise, using him as 7 chem striker as well.
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain

Wholeheartedly agree. TOTS Neymar is the best player I have used in 15. Likewise, using him as 7 chem striker as well.

Nice, going to sell bergie, who i wasnt actually using to give him a Crack and decide if i like him or hero ron more.
  • Cyklon

So true mate he is amazing. Very nearly sold him early on when he rose but so glad I kept him

Thinking of finishing the year with this -

TcjWOIC.jpg

Messi would be on 8 Chen I think but should play great I hope :)
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain

So true mate he is amazing. Very nearly sold him early on when he rose but so glad I kept him

Thinking of finishing the year with this -

TcjWOIC.jpg

Messi would be on 8 Chen I think but should play great I hope :)

Nice! Imagine you've seen it but someone posted in another thread that peles min bin at the moment was 3.24m
  • Cyklon
    edited July 2015

Nice! Imagine you've seen it but someone posted in another thread that peles min bin at the moment was 3.24m

Didn't see that mate thanks, at least I know where I'm splodging, prob be 100k short but think I can sell some consumables like hunter/shadow to make it if I'm lucky