Loan cards in friendlies

Ishibum
15305 posts World Class
Seems to be a hot one at the moment. At this point, what would be your preference?

Loan cards in friendlies 134 votes

Keep unlimited loans (as it currently is)
20%
RichSpringveldtPieman25Cahir85pekkaa88richisdisturbedMurkingFools TwoZebrasTSpiers1UKMesmerizeCheetah Thumbshailphilhellmuthshepj6Mr_Matchup1SterveNumberofluck27Mincepie171286PlayerSayersPocketsquareguyDasPonyboy 28 votes
Remove loans from the objective modes
27%
LewisT91xFATALKevinDrWormTeam SamDeano78KnowlesdinhorukawaiCagiestSword8swfcfan89TboonBobo23Alford1995KuriosOranjRashford_united1990RaySJobiwankraidkaaasengreif44 37 votes
Keep loans but have contracts count
22%
RonaldoTescoJuked By NeymarotutsarTRDiddymowSPAMPEBSVaporashFrugo77 Gstitt10gregeth2000MasscheranoAULERTMpHaskinnyn4ChewbaccaryIzzy2K17NeedleVorBaddest_cubza_1Nervous_NickTurnes07 30 votes
Apply max player ratings to the mode to prevent high end loans being used
29%
RadioShaqBoysie91VerdePrideDonkeyKongRunawaysLazyFIFAabcdefg123NotformecliveMigz1806WarrenBartonNellaSAFC92Magicman52ukCoCoGoaLoneskyworldImAtrociousStaxdoobieLobbers99Sujitsky123NooFaFiFa 39 votes

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19694 posts Moderator
    I like having loans it makes it less pay to win everyone has good cards and the same good cards. I wish I had all those cards not loans in other modes as easy but I know a lot like the grind.

A good compromise would be some friendlies that say no loans.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    RadioShaq wrote: »

A good compromise would be some friendlies that say no loans.

That's the second option ;)
  • NellaSAFC92
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just keep current requirements but add max individual player rating of 84
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    This.

Or don't give out loan Mbappe in the first day of the game!!
  • LazyFIFA
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The option wasn't there but having it so subs also have to be from said league would be ideal. No abusing Mbappe and icon loans.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    No loans + squad rating restrictions in the modes with objectives and rewards.
  • Remove loans from the objective modes
    Just remove loans, from the game, tbh its a joke

People using cards they don't own ea, should never have made it available in futchamps or any mode where you play for a reward
  • Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad rating limits seems to work. Mbappe teams are usually quite weak becsuse of this. Shouldn't get rid though as it evens things out a bit.
  • CarpeDiem
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    I don't mind the idea of loans, giving casuals a chance to play with top end cards they'll never be able to own without packing them.

Just keep them to friendlies and offline, maybe have the contracts run out in friendlies (because of objectives being in there) but give them unlimited games offline and they can rock those teams in squad battles.
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    I think this is a fair compromise for people who say that loans are the only way they get to play with higher rated cards
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    just add a max player rating, 84 - 86 would be fine, eliminates all the top "problem" players from the game-mode but allows you to use them in other modes, you could have a variable max rating throughout the year as well to keep things interesting
    Seanregal wrote: »
    Squad rating limits seems to work. Mbappe teams are usually quite weak becsuse of this. Shouldn't get rid though as it evens things out a bit.

How does it even out things?

This is the last place trophy mentality that's, ruining new generations.

Does a team get a, last place trophy at the end of a, football season? No they are relegated.

Not all content is supposed to be obtained by everybody if you can't trade/ put time to earn stuff in the game is, only fair that you don't get that, specific content.

Unlimited loans are pretty much an handout no reason for them not to expire
  • Seanregal
    edited November 2020

Does a team get a, last place trophy at the end of a, football season? No they are relegated.

Not all content is supposed to be obtained by everybody if you can't trade/ put time to earn stuff in the game is, only fair that you don't get that, specific content.

Lol i love this edgy, argumentative persona your creating for yourself. All your arguments are based on real life which this is not. We all paid for the game and should be able to access the content albeit in a non competitive mode.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    It’s great that loans are there so more people get to try top players. I don’t think they should be usable for anything objective based though, such as the live friendlies. Have them in the normal friendlies mode by all means but not live friendlies where people are actually trying to get rewards

Lol i love this edgy, argumentative persona your creating for yourself. All your arguments are based on real life which this is not. We all paid for the game and should be able to access the content albeit in a non competitive mode.

Lmao am I really edgy? Thanks mate had to reinvent myself you know took time and effort and that
  • Seanregal

Lmao am I really edgy? Thanks mate had to reinvent myself you know took time and effort and that
    Definitely you're like the Dave Evans of the forum.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Max rating is cool, makes friendlies different from WL games
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Loans shouldn’t be allowed in WL. Loan contracts should expire in online games. When a loan is expired maybe the user can still use that card in an offline mode?
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2020
    If people can become creative enough with their teams to have "said" loans in their squad, let them have it in a week team.

What I see is some people who do not want to see the loans in the game arguing that you should earn them to use them, what about earning your own wins against them ? or is that not part of the equation ?

I have Ramos loan card on the bench just in case my opponents decided to give me an Mbappé surprise, it actually works.
    Post edited by IraqBruin on
  • Izzy2K17
    13790 posts Has That Special Something
    Just make it run out of contracts, that way people would run out of games and mbappe won’t be around the whole year
    IraqBruin wrote: »
    If people can become creative enough with their teams to have "said" loans in their squad, let them have it in a week team.

What I see some people who do not want see the loans in the game arguing that you should earn them to use them, what about earning your own wins against them ? or is that not part of the equation ?

I have Ramos loan card on the bench just in case my opponents decided to give me an Mbappé surprise, it actually works.

Loans, are players that you don't own quite simple to understand why people don't want to play, against them? In past iterations of the game only few could afford mbappe or certain icons, now you are playing against them every game and the novelty has worn off Really quickly.

I stopped taking you seriously after you implied that ramos can stop mbappe, are you playing the same game that I am playing or are you in division 8? Not a chance of ramos even stopping a, bus with his thumb up in Oxford circus at 4 pm on a Saturday with that pace lol.

Loans should lose contracts when used if you want to use the players forever there is something called transfer market where you can buy a tradable version of that player
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

What I see some people who do not want see the loans in the game arguing that you should earn them to use them, what about earning your own wins against them ? or is that not part of the equation ?

Loans, are players that you don't own quite simple to understand why people don't want to play, against them? In past iterations of the game only few could afford mbappe or certain icons, now you are playing against them every game and the novelty has worn off Really quickly.

I stopped taking you seriously after you implied that ramos can stop mbappe, are you playing the same game that I am playing or are you in division 8? Not a chance of ramos even stopping a, bus with his thumb up in Oxford circus at 4 pm on a Saturday with that pace lol.

Loans should lose contracts when used if you want to use the players forever there is something called transfer market where you can buy a tradable version of that player

I am playing in div 1 ~around 2100 SR and I can stop Mbappe with Ramos.
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite

Do not take me seriously if that makes you happy. :joy:

Maybe you can not stop him with Ramos, I do. :)

Do not take me seriously if that makes you happy. :joy:

Maybe you can not stop him with Ramos, I do. :)

Ofc that's why he's always in most weekend league teams, that real link and French badge is overpowered.

Oh..... Wait
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    Keep it as is.

I don't use loans at all, but to each their own. If people want to use their loans, let them, I don't suddenly want Varane & Gomez taken out of every mode because I haven't got them & they do my head in when I face them.

There is literally no issue with loans in friendlies, remember to get that 90 Mbape in the team, the rest of the team loses out, resulting in a one man team, & if you can't defend that, well loans shouldn't be your biggest concern.

buuuut, on the flipside, on PC this isn't a problem, it's rare to see an Mbappe show up off the bench.

I am playing in div 1 ~around 2100 SR and I can stop Mbappe with Ramos.

How? Are you politely asking him to stop?
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    It's a weird one

I'm ok with them in friendlies, but not rivals or wl
  • Wooly1203
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    It's a weird one

I'm ok with them in friendlies, but not rivals or wl

Same way I feel about it. Don’t mind them in friendlies but shouldn’t be allowed in those other modes
  • Jdizzle
    2998 posts National Call-Up
    Keep, i'm poor.
  • DannySTFC
    9303 posts League Winner
    Anyone voting the top option is just abusing Mbappe against lower rated defenders, man up and play with some non meta, lower rated players and actually prove your Fifa ability.