Expensive low rated cards in fut history

Ace_Calhoune
1242 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 21
So I packed mendy for about the 5th time yesterday and already got him untradeable. Still going for over 100k

Any other low rated cards you can remember that went for a big price?

Ps mendy made my lewa sbc very nice. Him being packed plus my untradeables I got lewa for zero

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    So I packed mendy for about the 5th time yesterday and already got him untradeable. Still going for over 100k

Ps mendy made my lewa sbc very nice. Him being packed plus my untradeables I got lewa for zero

I remember non rare David Luiz costing quite a lot for a non rare back in FIFA 13...he was still end game at tots.

Mbappe 83 was a walkout a few years back I remember.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero

I remember non rare David Luiz costing quite a lot for a non rare back in FIFA 13...he was still end game at tots.

Mbappe 83 was a walkout a few years back I remember.

Yeah 79 luiz in 13 was unreal!

• AvalanJ
    894 posts Semi-Pro
    Agbonlahor some years back.
  • Del654
    1087 posts Professional
    AvalanJ wrote: »
    Agbonlahor some years back.

Yes over 100k but he was a silver card when we use to get silver tournaments.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero
    Speaking of silvers, Cristiano the brasilver was like 200k at one point in 17 I Think
  • Sir Lew1s
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Going down the silver route for sure, I paid over a mil each for IF Maikon Leite and IF Danilinho.
    Bronze IF GK Melo also set me back around 300k if I recall.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »
    Going down the silver route for sure, I paid over a mil each for IF Maikon Leite and IF Danilinho.

GK Melo...what a day that was.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Douglas Tanque bronze from 17 I think went for 50k at times, but that was because of league SBCs.
  • thedustman
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is potm lewa and is he worth doing or waiting for toty
  • Ishibum
    15035 posts World Class
    Palermo Tots Dybala 250k for a 74
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »

Yeah I remember that maikon card. Over a million defo
  • CeeQue
    13170 posts Has That Special Something
    Silver IF Maikon Leite went for a whopping 1 million back in 12 or 13 can't remember.

Not players but bronze Dutch managers go for max price or at least near it.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero
    thedustman wrote: »

Pleasantly surprised by his agility. Dribbling has been really good, great link up play and his shooting is obviously unreal. He’s got the finesse, outside foot abs chip shot traits so that’s pretty much perfect. I’m not gonna say he’s op because he’s a 93 rated lol but his lack of pace isn’t an issue at all. Makes the best runs of any striker I’ve used this year

• Ace_Calhoune
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Silver IF Maikon Leite went for a whopping 1 million back in 12 or 13 can't remember.

Not players but bronze Dutch managers go for max price or at least near it.

Was 13 because was my first fut and I remember him. That was when loads of people rocked full silver sides in divsions and did well. My mate was in div 1 with a Korean silver side lol
  • Del654
    1087 posts Professional
    thedustman wrote: »

Pleasantly surprised by his agility. Dribbling has been really good, great link up play and his shooting is obviously unreal. He’s got the finesse, outside foot abs chip shot traits so that’s pretty much perfect. I’m not gonna say he’s op because he’s a 93 rated lol but his lack of pace isn’t an issue at all. Makes the best runs of any striker I’ve used this year

I have him, he is decent.
  • kj08
    412 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 21
    El shaa and leite from fut 12 but their prices completely justified.

Both were beyond 100k. NIF Leite stayed at 160k whole game and yet when I got him, I was happy I did.
  • hiya
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    chelsea raul meireles. non rare gold was 100k or something so people could get ronaldo in prem teams
  • Murf1985
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bronze IF Emile Sinclair was 100k plus.
    And all the old rubbish cards KSI used to do his beast videos on used to go crazy.
  • Italionstallion91
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jesus 2 years ago
  • Knowlesdinho
    Jesus 2 years ago

Yes...I remember when his OTW was released and EA screwed up the packs by not putting them in. I'd opened something like 30 packs and then got them all back. I packed OTW Jesus and he was worth 700k on PC. Shortly after my PC frazzled and I went to Xbox.
  • Zambo9
    5963 posts Big Money Move
    Silver IF Pogba was 2M
  • Koning Spijker
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milito when he scored a brace in the CL final.
    It however is still the most rare card in FUT history as it was only out for 2 hours or some.
    I bought one, then traded it with a player fitness card....... Those trolls those days
  • RappSnitch
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    This card went for about 700k while in packs, but towards the end of the year he was well above 2 mil.

https://www.futhead.com/13/players/13612/manolo-gabbiadini/
  • CeeQue
    13170 posts Has That Special Something
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    Silver IF Pogba was 2M

Was he really that expensive? I don't remember him being that overpriced. I remember loads of videos of IF Liete and there about 10 cards of him.