New Conspiracy: Better pack luck when you don't play midweek

sturges12345
4507 posts National Call-Up
I haven't played much fifa except for weekend league. I don't do any SBCs and i barely touch the game during the week.

From Gold 3 - Gold 1 rewards + div rivals rewards since fifa has started:
  • Red Paulinho and Mid Zambrotta
  • Pogba
  • Nif Werner and Nif Rashford
  • Red Mahrez, Aguero and Bernardo Silva

By contrast last year when i played almost every day, I didn't pack a 100k player until my tots premier league elite pack.

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    lol
  • Eddie Jones
    3196 posts National Call-Up
    963772-D0-CB25-492-C-A15-A-BD43-AFA74928.gif
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I kinda agree I played 5 games at the weekend and haven’t touched Fifa much this week and packed Ronaldo today in my rewards for 5 wins
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    I can 100% guarantee this does not happen for me.

And I exclusively play Fifa Saturday and Sunday.

Next....
  • Arsenalman
    3649 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't played much fifa except for weekend league. I don't do any SBCs and i barely touch the game during the week.

• Pogba

By contrast last year when i played almost every day, I didn't pack a 100k player until my tots premier league elite pack.

I think there’s something to it but people who say no just see things in black and white like just because it doesn’t work for me or didn’t once it’s not a thing. There’s countless of threads of people experiencing similar situations but yet you get some people so against it it’s frightening, it reminds me of the flat earth debate, with some people there’s just no grey area where as all the great minds in history have been open
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Arsenalman wrote: »

• Pogba

I think there’s something to it but people who say no just see things in black and white like just because it doesn’t work for me or didn’t once it’s not a thing. There’s countless of threads of people experiencing similar situations but yet you get some people so against it it’s frightening, it reminds me of the flat earth debate, with some people there’s just no grey area where as all the great minds in history have been open

lol
  • Arsenalman
    3649 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »

• Pogba

lol

Yh I realised I went a bit too overboard 😂😂😂😂apologies
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Or is it that less people have a reason to play midweek this year......