Ligue 1 SBC today?

Peewee916
1232 posts Play-Off Hero
Mbappe SBC today?

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Nope lewandowski should come first and mbappe probably next week but never know they could release both to clear out the market.
  • DannySTFC
    8354 posts League Winner
    I was hoping today or tomorrow, just really intrigued as to the price and stats upgrade if it’s Mbappe, but I don’t have any knowledge of when it will be.
  • Fifaplayer94os
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saw on twitter Ligue 1 today and Bundesliga tomorrow. 10 days after each vote started or something? maybe ended? I wont be able to afford either so didnt pay too much attention. Also its twitter so probably made up
  • Krik
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Niane expires in 3 days, shouldn't Mbappe come after Niane? Or can two POTMs from the same league be available simultaneously?
  • Lfc23
    3279 posts National Call-Up
    Bundesliga came before Ligue 1 last time

Thought we would of got bundesliga yesterday tbh
  • lastfifa
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Krik wrote: »
    Niane expires in 3 days, shouldn't Mbappe come after Niane? Or can two POTMs from the same league be available simultaneously?

Fati and Oyz were simultaneously.
  • Bobo23
    3924 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    Without the stupid international break, we would of probably seen these announcements at the beginning of the week. Hopefully we get them today or tomorrow though!
  • DannySTFC
    8354 posts League Winner

They quite often overlap them.
  • Chavez76
    9478 posts League Winner
    DannySTFC wrote: »

They quite often overlap them.

indeed. We had BPL overlapping as well.
  • suchtieh
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2020
    Should be today 7pm, if they release it like the last time.
    The votes for ligue 1 are closed since Monday