Youssoufa Moukoko can debut this saturday.

FifaProDK
1922 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2020
Dortmund wonderkid.

16 on friday.

Coverstar next year.

Comments

• Ok
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am really excited to see this kid, world class potential
  • Chavez76
    9807 posts League Winner
    is that that young guyfrom Borrusia?
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Yes
  • FifaProDK
    1922 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Sorry my bad. Yes it is.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
  • NornIron
    15505 posts World Class
    He's okay so was Freddy Adu, will suit Dortmund as,they dominate games, would he get a match for someone like Millwall right now highly unlikely.
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    Young man is a tank! Interesting to see all the different venues they play at, as well as the variance in crowd sizes.
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems to be the guy the developers mainly watched when creating this game. Abusing skill moves all the time even holding up the ball joggling through the defense. Maybe even from kickoff into the box.
    I would say, he needs to come up on somebody like Ramos or Van Dijk to get grounded. ;)
  • Numlocked_
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Id say he will get his chance next year. Dortmund play young players with high potential and Haaland will most likely make an enormous transfer in the summer.
  • Ballerson
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    Dortmund wonderkid.

16 on friday.

Coverstar next year.

Everyone in Germany knows he isn’t 16. He’s likely 19 - 22. He’s a terrific player, but get real.

Do you know how easy it is to get a date changed on a birth certificate in West Africa?

What’s interesting is his dad took the birth certificate to the German embassy to get it “verified”...now why would he do that???

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Ballerson wrote: »
    Dortmund wonderkid.

16 on friday.

Coverstar next year.

Everyone in Germany knows he isn’t 16. He’s likely 19 - 22. He’s a terrific player, but get real.

Do you know how easy it is to get a date changed on a birth certificate in West Africa?

What’s interesting is his dad took the birth certificate to the German embassy to get it “verified”...now why would he do that???

Another yakubu ?

Everyone speculated he was older than was and his body was wrecked by 28 yet never had a bad injury.
  • Mogga
    3287 posts National Call-Up
    [email protected], when he does it on a wet windy tueday night at Turf Moor then he will get my respect
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    wait til they find out he was in his mid 30s
  • Lackosweat
    10979 posts Has That Special Something
    Bayern Munich's rising star >:)
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Bundes used to be my favorite league anyone could win it and teams were so good they could win the CL too

it was not just 1 team from the Bundes all the time...

now the rest of the league is a system that feeds 1 team

i think this is why German football has floundered recently this system sucks
  • Dramacydal
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dortmund wonderkid.

16 on friday.

Coverstar next year.

Im live in Germany and i don't know his real age. And im a Dortmund fan. Why should i question his age? First of all his size?? 1.79 m my son is 15 aswell and taller then him. And looks like he is 18-19 aswell. I myself was 1.81 at 14.Also Fifa tests these kids when their age is in question. Many African players have been disqualified for lying about their age
  • Ballerson
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dramacydal wrote: »
    Dortmund wonderkid.

16 on friday.

Coverstar next year.

Im live in Germany and i don't know his real age. And im a Dortmund fan. Why should i question his age? First of all his size?? 1.79 m my son is 15 aswell and taller then him. And looks like he is 18-19 aswell. I myself was 1.81 at 14.Also Fifa tests these kids when their age is in question. Many African players have been disqualified for lying about their age

I don’t know his age either.

I don’t know all the facts. Dig a bit deeper and you’ll discover some insightful journalism has been written about his age.

I do know West and Sub Saharan Africa.

I saw him play in person 2 years ago. There is no physical way a boy 3-5 years younger is going to do what he did...beat Bayern cbs in a sprint when he had a good 10 meters to make up.

It’s not per se about Dortmund...for that matter about the young man — I feel badly for the boys who were of age and whose place he took by his father’s likely cheating...

I sat next to a top scout at a U14 tournament once. We watched a few games together. He told me a French League 1 team we were watching for certain had 3-4 boys clearly not of legal age...all African borne kids...

There are for sure some physical phenoms...but why is it always African borne kids in European youth football who are so physically advanced?

If these kids who are really older can cut it at their true age group, fine. But if they are older and cheating, then they are taking the spot of a talented kid...and that’s ridiculous...
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NornIron wrote: »
    He's okay so was Freddy Adu, will suit Dortmund as,they dominate games, would he get a match for someone like Millwall right now highly unlikely.

Check bis goal ratio the last 3 seasons or so. He will make his way.
  • Dramacydal
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah just look at the age difference compare to Gio Reyna(17) he must be late 20's lol

imago42907960h.jpg?crop=0px,405px,3071px,1728px&fit=1140