Every single player I play is better than me

Ben
5467 posts Big Money Move
I’m really getting sick of it. Whatever settings they’re using, their players glued to me ,,ice skating around me in 360 degrees, cutting all passing lanes. Perfect passing, perfect finishing, can pass backwards better than I can pass forward etc. the only games I win are pure luck based on scripting . Is player matching broken or is it really impossible to be a casual on this game?

Comments

• Growler
    875 posts Professional
    Sorry mate but looks like you’ve become a victim of lag/delay.... not sure exactly what causes it and why it affects some players more than others but welcome to the club👍. Won’t be long before you’ll get the usual ‘get good and adapt’ reply but don’t worry, you’re not on you’re own, it’s just know one wants to admit it’s might be a thing if they aren’t experiencing it themselves
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Ben wrote: »
    I’m really getting sick of it. Whatever settings they’re using, their players glued to me ,,ice skating around me in 360 degrees, cutting all passing lanes. Perfect passing, perfect finishing, can pass backwards better than I can pass forward etc. the only games I win are pure luck based on scripting . Is player matching broken or is it really impossible to be a casual on this game?

Being a casual isn’t the same as being below average (trying to be nice 🤫). You can be a casual and be very good at the game. You can play every day and be terrible.

So yea you can still be a casual at the game, but being bad at any game is frustrating.