Anyone else finding the speed slowed down and affecting other areas?

Burnzee Boyee
359 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2020
I dont mind games where the pace is toned down, but not to the extent where gameplay is affected.
Players not turning to face simple passes, not running proper routes, infact running away....After the patch, putting pressure on actually sees the team displace and run like headless chickens???? Wtf?
Post edited by Burnzee Boyee on

Comments

• TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not at all, I feel like it's all about pace and counter attacks now, it's a pity because the gameplay started off being great
  • Burnzee Boyee
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2020
    Not at all, I feel like it's all about pace and counter attacks now, it's a pity because the gameplay started off being great

I do agree that the game felt so much better when it came out on Early Access. Pace is the main FUT thing but I meant I'm finding a few games being slower and affecting other areas which I've seen in the last 6 I've played.

Changed the heading, missed making the point I needed to make originally.
  • Massman
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep feels slow
    Delayed
    Cant pass
    Just bad
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    Its exactly the same
  • Danic123
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Its exactly the same

It’s not the same game because neither human or AI opponents play the same way they did early on.

I had a successful way of playing early on that no longer works & have had to adapt again to be able to win consistently. There are also subtle changes to the mechanics that meant small changes were needed.

Is that any different to any other Fifa released in the last 10 years? No.
  • DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class
    Definitely changed. I can't even turn with my players now. Getting messages from people gloating when I never stood a chance from the start. The passing seems to just trickle now unless you use Y passing or just thump it
  • Edu
    7482 posts League Winner
    They nerfed the sprint speed. All defender are able to catch werner and tackle without fault.
  • Diggy
    15347 posts World Class
    Games just on its usual path

Games fun for good players at the start then they bring in what I like to call the ‘n00b boosting patches’

Don’t worry guaranteed there will be at least 2 more before Christmas