I wonder how they made it even worse now
  • Chmpen85
    1129 posts Professional
    And I cant get into the game now
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Phodri wrote: »
    Finally, that was the only problem in this game, its all good now :D

Don't worry. We can preview anthems & chants now.

Seriously though, looks like defence in general has been nerfed. We'll see.
  • Dead_Dave
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    played one game of rivals on xbox and it was nice not to feel pressed the entire game and have a tiny bit more time on the ball, seemed ok to me, won 2 - 0.
  • Springveldt
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Phodri wrote: »
    Finally, that was the only problem in this game, its all good now :D

Don't worry. We can preview anthems & chants now.

Seriously though, looks like defence in general has been nerfed. We'll see.
    Can we search for them yet though on the market? I don't even know how many of them there are.
  • Numlocked_
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    First game I had 35 shots Against 4, 27 on goal, at least a dozen one on ones and I lost 2-4. Al my one on ones got saved. Near post finesse, near post power m, cross post, lobs...

If this is the update than its me done. It could also be The game working in mysterious ways ofcourse...
  • The_giant616
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have they got rid of that annoying glitch where you go to search for a kit but every time you change something it keeps switching to search for a badge?
  • The_giant616
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    First game I had 35 shots Against 4, 27 on goal, at least a dozen one on ones and I lost 2-4. Al my one on ones got saved. Near post finesse, near post power m, cross post, lobs...

If this is the update than its me done. It could also be The game working in mysterious ways ofcourse...

This is the thing, these patches will inevitably coincide with people’s good and bad spells. People who are having a bad patch will think the update sucks and vice versa
  • Wayno69
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero

What div are you in bro?

Maybe the universe is trying to help you
  • josemourinho
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lucas moura has gone completely bald
  • ozcs_69
    4884 posts Big Money Move
    game feels just as bad after the update, why they really had to change this game like this?
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up

This is the thing, these patches will inevitably coincide with people’s good and bad spells. People who are having a bad patch will think the update sucks and vice versa

My bad patch has been on for about 10 days, just updating to see if that continues!
  • Numlocked_ wrote: »

Same here what the duck is happening ... lol . And opponents just playing drop back and counter attack lol
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Balls still glitched with no shadow. 2 games in and i feel like i hit the post more than before. Let's see
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 3 games, auto blocks seem even more effective. Keepers save loads of 1v1 (on both sides) but cannot catch simple cross. Let's see how this plays out
  • SeñorCatflap
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

If you're having 35 shots and only scoring 2 goals maybe you should stop just bashing shoot whenever you get close to the box and actually work an opening so it's an easy goal.
  • truegunn3r
    13784 posts World Class
    Can anyone confirm if Beckham is in the database?
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems that Mbappe is an icon now. Judging his shoes at least :)
  • SJR440
    9308 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Would like to know this too :smile:
  • Numlocked_

I agree. 1 game is not enough to form an opinion. Problem is, 50 games probably isn’t too because of the inconsistency in the game.

• truegunn3r
    13784 posts World Class
    edited November 2020
    Don’t understand why they haven’t made any big announcements about this. Even Futhead and Futbin haven’t got the details. Looks like it could be a mistake by EA which they probably had planned for a later time in the game
  • Numlocked_
    Wayno69 wrote: »

What div are you in bro?

Maybe the universe is trying to help you

Just an average joe in div 6 but was playing friendlies for Mollet objective. I do feel the matchmaking in friendlies is marching me with even opponents almost every time. Hardly any easy games, hardly any games I get smashed in.

• Numlocked_

If you're having 35 shots and only scoring 2 goals maybe you should stop just bashing shoot whenever you get close to the box and actually work an opening so it's an easy goal.

Maybe you should’ve asked what my style is. I build up play and like possession of the bal in the opponents half. This way most of my opponents have 10 men behind the ball, in and around the box. I had at least a dozen one on ones in that game and 67% of the ball. I was simply better than my opponent. That sounds like enough to me. I’m not a player that just bashes the shoot button whenever I get the chance.

• SeñorCatflap
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

Maybe you should’ve asked what my style is. I build up play and like possession of the bal in the opponents half. This way most of my opponents have 10 men behind the ball, in and around the box. I had at least a dozen one on ones in that game and 67% of the ball. I was simply better than my opponent. That sounds like enough to me. I’m not a player that just bashes the shoot button whenever I get the chance.

I play 443-5 possession and I don't have any problems. You need to work on your finishing pal.
  • Numlocked_
    edited November 2020
    Maybe I need to rework my finishing. My finishing was more than fine at the beginning.

Than I noticed that cross goal shots were getting saved by keepers. This particular match was just annoying. Nothing went in.

Maybe it’s inconsistency in the game, maybe it’s just a bad streak, maybe it’s because I’m not playing my main team although Balde and Mbappé should be more than good enough to finish.

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Airmax6
    451 posts Sunday League Hero

[/quote]
    I play 443-5 possession and I don't have any problems. You need to work on your finishing pal. [/quote]
    The famous 4 4 3 when the ref is on your side yeah :D
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tackling any better?
  • ForestGrump70
    1208 posts Professional
    Last 2 games I must have hit the post at least 5 times.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2251 posts Fans' Favourite

Pes has his rights so unless EA bought out pes he wontt be in gamr