Searching for TOTS van Beek, trade for Botteghin?

RvN008
341 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello,

Last week i accidentally sold my TOTS van Beek. While searching to buy him back, I found out he doesn't show up on the transfermarket. Hope some of you guys could help me out. Eventually i have a TOTS Botteghin available for trade.

Comments

• X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol Van Beek shows up so often.. and tbh Van Beek for Botteghin is a kinda stupid deal. But he is easy to pick up man.
  • RvN008 wrote: »
    Hello,

Last week i accidentally sold my TOTS van Beek. While searching to buy him back, I found out he doesn't show up on the transfermarket. Hope some of you guys could help me out. Eventually i have a TOTS Botteghin available for trade.

I would list him for u pm me
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mate I think you are using the broken card in concept squad to search. Try changing it :)
  • Toefjes
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    For those who doubt TS: He is frequent poster at the no 1 Dutch FUT forum, so I dare to say he is reliable.
  • RvN008
    edited July 2015
    Remotri wrote: »

I would list him for u pm me

PM!
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    Lol Van Beek shows up so often.. and tbh Van Beek for Botteghin is a kinda stupid deal. But he is easy to pick up man.

U mean van Beek is worth more than Botteghin?
    Mate I think you are using the broken card in concept squad to search. Try changing it :)

I always use the left one... Seems to work for me.

• RvN008
    Just finished my first trade on this forum, and it was really nice. Finally have him back now, special thanks to Remotri for the fast and secure trade!

Btw: Just found out that i was searching for the broken card in concept squad. Always thought the left one was working, but that card was still in conceptsquad when i had van Beek in my club.
  • No worries mate
  • He is easy to get but congrats!
    Yeah traded with remotri great guy!
  • XLordmanX wrote: »
    He is easy to get but congrats!
    Yeah traded with remotri great guy!

Thanks bro .. Your such a great lad
    Mfoo2