transfer market searching

hiya
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
is there a way to get the full search?

when looking for the lowest BIN etc it'll only show the first one or two pages

can never get to 59th minute

wondered if anyone had a trick like the transfer target / unwatch glitch.

thanks

Comments

• dinbaba
    1222 posts Professional
    no, you need to manually search various options
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quite rediculous that they have not fixed this mess.
  • dinbaba
    1222 posts Professional
    Boffa wrote: »
    Quite rediculous that they have not fixed this mess.

maybe they dont want to, its draining coins from the market=more potetial to sell fifa-points
  • hiya
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    dinbaba wrote: »

yeah, i change it quite a lot but sometimes it still doesnt do anything. or just gives variations of the first page (so you still cant get to the 59th minute etc)

i have also thought that, about it drains more coins.

pretty annoying.

• dinbaba
    1222 posts Professional
    hiya wrote: »

yeah, i change it quite a lot but sometimes it still doesnt do anything. or just gives variations of the first page (so you still cant get to the 59th minute etc)

i have also thought that, about it drains more coins.

pretty annoying.

yes its almost a scam, broken search engine should be prioritized to be fixed
  • MattDaddy V1
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    What really annoys me is having to manually set several different search options to get what you asked for.

For example thought I'd have a look to see what Lewadowski's price was last night, typed in his name and it returned one and half pages of his IF and one gold card for 140k. Changed the max bin to 200k and it returned just that one gold card. Changed the card type to gold rare and it returned dozens of pages of Lewadowski at 55/60k. Changed the bin to 55k max and nothing, changed it to 60k and nothing, changed it to 65k and up popped pages of him at 50/55k!
  • dinbaba
    1222 posts Professional
    What really annoys me is having to manually set several different search options to get what you asked for.

For example thought I'd have a look to see what Lewadowski's price was last night, typed in his name and it returned one and half pages of his IF and one gold card for 140k. Changed the max bin to 200k and it returned just that one gold card. Changed the card type to gold rare and it returned dozens of pages of Lewadowski at 55/60k. Changed the bin to 55k max and nothing, changed it to 60k and nothing, changed it to 65k and up popped pages of him at 50/55k!

its so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2020

its so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up!

Oh your right there lol. I hate it when I pack something of slight value like a 100k plus player and you have to jump through hoops on the market to find their true selling value before you list it. Been caught out by that several times when being lazy and just hitting compare price tab from the card menu and then wondering why he never sell.