Richard
11766 posts Has That Special Something

Rate FIFA for fun 96 votes

2%
MasscheranoThunder001 2 votes
1%
KiddieBlue 1 vote
13%
RadioShaqLeonidasJBBakerSercsWFCBagnallLee_JFWhomanCheechChongScholesyySimplyAdvancedDubbly2easym8Kennyy 13 votes
12%
chaser2k15Crazy Creaky JriSptmnkyAzofBennswfcfan89Cantona84RealistFifaTacoDravnAntraXxXokhahaha 12 votes
15%
killer xaviLegend KillerIan_Ando08SYMMO19RucciMilanista28MikeyP_FCFinesse_4daysFUTAbellchicken_nuggetsFTWRoosGianniHarj96futureyearsMcRavensofyanm 15 votes
13%
P1stolpete187PalacePinterFubarRipperKeanosolnasolna08nsholmberg11Bobo23BbbbbbbbSupaNoodle1990Thefranchise92PrimalJanscharieBigH82 13 votes
16%
Nemha032742SmudgeTescoContraCode64RichardMuzza11Ulook92DarthGrowlernumber7rockynathswfccunni100AlwaysDisappointedFrankFrankAjaxLegendsWELSHLAD782 16 votes
8%
NingJimmyVulmerAntparry92kfcbucket21Pughy30FatZedHysxteriAGhooop 8 votes
2%
SanchezzzzThok121 2 votes
14%
RealMNornIronG000nerPepe Le DiLzZ JRMathew1606GLBecksRightPegCovLee_CandiceSweetJesus101Scotmark1986DutyHarryRebelRobmway 14 votes

Comments

• ha032742
    42426 posts Moderator
    I’ve had little motivation to play in the last 2 weeks so am taking a break for a bit.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32407 posts National Team Captain
    I’m very conflicted with how I feel about this game at the moment.
  • RadioShaq
    18934 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Making the game casual has brought back the fun. Capping rivals making friendlies objectives and bringing back silvers. No fitness has also made it so I can make a team for all the leagues without worrying. I also see much more variety in teams this year.

Might even get the new console to play fifa since no word on cross play with pc.
  • SimplyAdvanced
    1030 posts Professional
    Enjoying the variety and quite like the 30 game limit, stops the game being all consuming. No server issues to date, generally beat worse players and lose to better (as the game should be). Started G3, last week G2, this week G1 so on the up. 8/10 from me.
  • Azof
    19824 posts Club Captain
    The custom tactics bring it down
  • ha032742
    42426 posts Moderator
    @JR with the 1...a tad harsh no? :D
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »
    JR with the 1...a tad harsh no? :D

Fuming as he is a g1 bottler
  • Sanchezzzz
    5008 posts Big Money Move
    Boring content leads to being bored as can’t change your team that much.
  • ha032742
    42426 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Boring content leads to being bored as can’t change your team that much.

Agree with the lack of variety...don’t know if it’s different on NA servers going by what @RadioShaq posted but literally every team in WL is near the same except the odd player here and there, which I get being a competitive mode however if we had a wider choice (more meta Serie A players for example), I’d be binning of Mbappe in an instant.
  • RadioShaq
    18934 posts Moderator
    I mean in friendlies where you have different requirements. I’ve never used so many teams before.
  • ha032742
    42426 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I mean in friendlies where you have different requirements. I’ve never used so many teams before.

You mean the loan Mbappe mode? :trollface:
  • ha032742
    42426 posts Moderator
    Who is going to be the first to give it a 10? :D
  • WFCBagnall
    91099 posts Moderator
    Friendlies and objectives are really fun

Just wish there was better menu content :disappointed:
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    The patch has totally ruined everything for me from what was a promising start. I've stuck to trading this last week and got myself up to about 5 million. I can face playing right now so I'm trading my way through at the moment in hope the gameplay will be fixed, doubt it though.
  • RoosGianni
    7706 posts League Winner
    Really like coop, would be nice if we had draft coop as well. Gameplay and servers are still garbage.
  • number7rocky
    7491 posts League Winner
    I enjoy the mode, menus, packs, sbc's etc... But playing the game in D1 and high ELO WL is extremely stressful and "not fun"
  • Keano
    20123 posts Club Captain
    Playing with my icons like cantona/best/vidic are good, gameplay/what works is just boring & dead.

• chaser2k15
    16658 posts World Class
    Really enjoying the game atm.

Best one in a long time. Played this one more already than last year and 19 combined.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    The patch has totally ruined everything for me from what was a promising start. I've stuck to trading this last week and got myself up to about 5 million. I can face playing right now so I'm trading my way through at the moment in hope the gameplay will be fixed, doubt it though.

Patch hasn't changed anything.
  • McRaven
    8176 posts League Winner
    Since everyone has started playing the exact same I'm losing a bit of enjoyment. This is exactly how EA want people to play though when you look at Legendary difficulty for example playing like an absolute sweatlord so it is what it is.

Still like building my teams, but the state of the meta and all its followers is gonna burn me out on this game quickly.
  • RebelRob
    7134 posts Big Money Move
    Terrible servers.

Terrible content.

Terrible attitude from the majority of the community.

Terrible company.

I think a 1 is generous, and that’s only because of the enjoyment I get from trading tbh.
  • Scholesyy
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2020
    Wouldn't play a game I didn't enjoy. Fun to play, content can always be better but think it's alright
  • McRaven
    8176 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Terrible servers.

Terrible content.

Terrible attitude from the majority of the community.

Terrible company.

I think a 1 is generous, and that’s only because of the enjoyment I get from trading tbh.

Stop playing if you give it a 1 :joy:
  • RebelRob
    7134 posts Big Money Move
    @McRaven ive not played a game for about 10 days, and have probably played less than 100 games in total but have quit out at least 10% of them.

Trading > gameplay
  • FifaTaco
    2139 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay is yuck, have liked the objectives, friendlies, milestones and menus tho
  • Ian_Ando08
    14085 posts Has That Special Something
    Coop best addition in years..

rivals cap brilliant

brought down due to content and lack of team variety ..same old every div 1/WL game

Mendy Varane Gomez Semedo

Yawn
  • DarthGrowler
    17045 posts World Class
    Gameplay is trash
  • Muzza11
    13188 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2020
    Even I’ve stopped playing all my WL games, it’s boring. I’m stopping at 14/17 depending on TOTW.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32407 posts National Team Captain
    edited November 2020
    I think I’ll settle in the middle.

Gameplay is boring.

Objectives are good.

Co-op is fun.

Content is dreadful.

Overall a very meh experience.
  • ContraCode64
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    Low depth counter meta is tragic.

Gameplay is unrewarding and RNG is through the roof. Even if you're a Div 8-7 player, you could probably play 10 matches against the best player in the world and wind up winning at least one.

Content is a mixed bag.

Rivals is basically dead if you play WL. Not really an issue for me as I barely played Rivals last year anyway and in fairness it's an improvement from last year's trainwreck.

Reds are still mostly useless.

Friendlies are decent, save for the loan cards.

Coop is a tidy addition.