Help me make the lowest possible paced team for WL...

Knowlesdinho
15133 posts World Class
So far I've found that Spain has some of the lowest paced players in the game...

dAjAkgc.jpg

But I'm wondering if we can go lower but still get full chem? Any suggestions, I'm happy to use Bronze and Silver players.

I would prefer 4* skills at least on the wings, and if possible some 5* skillers in there too.

The aim is to play WL with the slowest possible team and see how I do.

Comments

• cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ull get annihalated
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited November 2020
    cawbrey2 wrote: »
    Ull get annihalated

I reckon I'll win more than you think...I took Chris Wood into WL last year and won 17 games with 9 left to play.

I'm also not bothered about losing, the whole point is to have a bit of fun.

So, any ideas to help?
  • garmak
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just go to futbin and sort players by pace and nationality. Interesting to see how u do.
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    Nakamura and Endo in midfield and pray you get a free-kick.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    edited November 2020
    I think Portugal might be able to give Spain a rjn for their money. Or even Brazil there are some seriously slow brazilians
  • El.Diego
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wouldn’t bother with slowest you can find. Rather than that I would go max cap 55/60 pace, and build around Ibra, Pastore, Borja Valero triangle. Good luck and bookmarked 😉
  • Delboy13710
    10195 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd love an idea like this !! Maybe smallest/Tallest players?

GL OP
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    El.Diego wrote: »
    I wouldn’t bother with slowest you can find. Rather than that I would go max cap 55/60 pace, and build around Ibra, Pastore, Borja Valero triangle. Good luck and bookmarked 😉

I might take this suggestion on board.
  • YidArmy
    2437 posts Fans' Favourite
    Interesting idea.

I was thinking of doing an experiment but based around having x3 6ft 4 plus ST's on stay forward and base a strategy around them!

Basically I lost a game to a guy who had 25% possesion and just couldn't find a clear route to goal.

For the next game I bought Weghurst from the Bundesliga who is 6f 6in and has 79 jumping. Thought why not, if there's no way through on the ground, let's go Fifa 19 style and sling some crosses in.

In this very next game I found myself behind again in a similar situation with 30 mins to go.

I brought on Weghurst and just started spamming long balls and crosses to him and won the game. He scored 1 header and then one on a rebound from a cross.

The guy had Kyle Walker and Gomez at CB and they looked like little flies compared to him and simply couldn't win a single header.

I only had time for the one game earlier so I haven't tested it more, but it would really be something if the actual way to overcome these low depth rats is to sub on x3 giants and then overwhelm them!
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2020
    I would try slow players like Kroos together with Busquets and other high rated slow players to test them since nobody is using them
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    Awesome idea. Need more people who think like this.
  • Jimmy89
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    Awesome idea. Need more people who think like this.

Agree with this. Refreshing.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Interesting idea.

I was thinking of doing an experiment but based around having x3 6ft 4 plus ST's on stay forward and base a strategy around them!

Basically I lost a game to a guy who had 25% possesion and just couldn't find a clear route to goal.

For the next game I bought Weghurst from the Bundesliga who is 6f 6in and has 79 jumping. Thought why not, if there's no way through on the ground, let's go Fifa 19 style and sling some crosses in.

In this very next game I found myself behind again in a similar situation with 30 mins to go.

I brought on Weghurst and just started spamming long balls and crosses to him and won the game. He scored 1 header and then one on a rebound from a cross.

The guy had Kyle Walker and Gomez at CB and they looked like little flies compared to him and simply couldn't win a single header.

I only had time for the one game earlier so I haven't tested it more, but it would really be something if the actual way to overcome these low depth rats is to sub on x3 giants and then overwhelm them!

Potm niane is a sure fire way to beat ptb especially if they have short fast CBs get in any crossing position and lb cross.