The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Just played the Saudi Cup..

KotiMursu
368 posts Sunday League Hero
Won my games 4-1, 4-0, 7-0 & 4-0. The highest chemistry I faced was around 70 and in general the teams were *. Usually some really cheap players and 6 random 40-50 rated Saudi bronzes slotted in random spots (and subbing on 3 players after 10 minutes).. Why no one bothers actually building a proper team?

Comments

• LukeDavo15
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    The good Saudi league player have risen quite abut so I imagine people just want to get a team together without spending to much because they will all drop after the tourney
  • KotiMursu
    LukeDavo15 wrote: »
    The good Saudi league player have risen quite abut so I imagine people just want to get a team together without spending to much because they will all drop after the tourney

It wasn't just having 6 bad bronze players in there, but also their whole team was shambles.. In the final my opponent had loan messi at RW (on 0 chemistry), and just **** random gold players in the last 4 spots.
  • grogans_heroes
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    KotiMursu wrote: »
    Why no one bothers actually building a proper team?

Because price gouging makes it impossible. 1K for a 50-rated bronze is silly for only 1 tourney. See Saint Pattys Tourney for an example.
  • KotiMursu
    KotiMursu wrote: »
    Why no one bothers actually building a proper team?

Because price gouging makes it impossible. 1K for a 50-rated bronze is silly for only 1 tourney. See Saint Pattys Tourney for an example.

it's bit odd that they didn't event try to get any chemistry, they were just all over the place..