EA Connection Quality Control (New EA tool)

Comments

• Dunk
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    Another one, 1-0 up, guy straight up leaves, match under review, i'm literally going to be cucked of elite straight away because of this absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ .
  • Mdm
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    Played a game, went 3-0 up, then the worst delay possible kicked in and i got slapped in the 2nd half

Checked the EA tool, connection great, ping 19ms, packet loss 0%, jitter 0ms

Either this tool is a lie or the EA servers are just broken

The whole thing like the company is a sham, scam

They pretending to be doing something , to keep a few people quiet. In reality the gameplay is still horrendous compared to other games online
  • press xbox
    settings
    storage devices
    clear local saved games.

don't know why but it's fixed my slow gameplay...
  • All4fun1991
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just don’t believe this horrible gameplay got anything to do with connection…EA needs to be honest to its customers.
  • gokugogogo
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    2021-06-16-2-07-28.png

I got to Elite 3 and 2200+ with this kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection, I think I made my mother proud. :D
  • BeardedBerk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 19
    all 3 games near enough unplayable but top game worse than the 2nd and 3rd worse than 2nd yet both get great and other was ok

pointless

98VIK2Z.jpg
  • Jshartman
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dear EA sports why on earth are you connecting me to people in South America from the United States.....fix your broken game
  • all 3 games near enough unplayable but top game worse than the 2nd and 3rd worse than 2nd yet both get great and other was ok

pointless

98VIK2Z.jpg

Everobody knows that connection is "connection" :) Ofc gameplay greatly depends on connection, but even more on "connection"... if u have it, it is literaly unplayable :)
  • Dunk
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you go to EA Help about their games poor connections and ask a genuine question and they ban you from the "Help"

So not only do they release poorly optimised servers that are more made for 2005 not 2021, but when you ask them about it they turn a blind eye and throw bans out haha
  • yuongzy
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    G000ner wrote: »
    mokifly wrote: »
    I think the majority of people who experience no delay use wireless and often get matched up against opponents using wired. As you can se in my link I got 10 ping and no packet losses or anything and I almost never experience a playable match, when I go to friends places with super bad internet I get to feel what it’s like to play lag free.

I dont think there's a correlation between good connection and good gameplay. Wired/wireless doesn't make a difference either. I've tried wireless and it's probably slightly better on wired but not by much

gameplay scuks so bad...its pure deception. i cant believe this will be to the top tier football game forever. fifa is disgustingly bad.
  • Corkysquid47
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NornIron wrote: »
    99% of matches are unplayable with delay.
    Screenshot-20201112-235007.png

When you get delay does the opponent's screen go in fast forward like Benny hill as well? Managed to score in fast forward earlier with some fluke
  • All4fun1991
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    all 3 games near enough unplayable but top game worse than the 2nd and 3rd worse than 2nd yet both get great and other was ok

pointless

98VIK2Z.jpg

Is funny that matches are considered great when it lags so bad..something tells me that this is just to collect more data and they have no intention of improving the game…I report connection on every match then I realised there’s no point.
  • BeardedBerk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero

pointless

98VIK2Z.jpg

Is funny that matches are considered great when it lags so bad..something tells me that this is just to collect more data and they have no intention of improving the game…I report connection on every match then I realised there’s no point.

I don't get lag it's just the straight up delay/heavy gameplay in 99/100 games.

Think in the 2 & half months I played 21 I had the connection icon thing come up once being yellow but other than that it's just the same blatent one sided delay I've had since fifa 16
  • Coach78
    3 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy
    Finished within 9 wins ( 1 short of objective) after 20, yes 20 games rubber banding. I have been with fifa since the very first game. Do you understand how frustrating it is to play 20 out of 30 games with lag that makes this unplayable and then miss out on an objective by 1 game. It’s ok if I just lose but to lose because of lag is bad on EA.
  • yuongzy
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    worst game play ever...thus game is oure deception
  • leboss001
    1 posts Ball Boy
  • fixit
    74 posts Park Captain
    This game is unplayable @EA this tool says I have good connection 99/100 and the gameplay is playing in mud...what is the usage of this tool or what's the point of reporting connectivity issues? I am out! good luck everyone with another broken version of this game
  • Dan_12
    2 posts Ball Boy
    guys check this out to see if icon picks are worth it
  • Does anyone have an issue never playing at home? I’ve had 31 away games in a row against the same 3 teams.
  • Wi1son73
    3673 posts National Call-Up
    Kris2375 wrote: »
    Does anyone have an issue never playing at home? I’ve had 31 away games in a row against the same 3 teams.

I find resetting your router and console helps with that….
  • Diem
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have they taken the tool down?
  • TDOF
    7886 posts League Winner
    Diem wrote: »
    Have they taken the tool down?

huh interesting. It does appear not to exist anymore