Hamza Choudaray - Silver Lounge

Baddest_cubza_1
3305 posts National Call-Up
This guy is like playing against PIM Viera. Even in the ‘casual’ silver lounge a meta team exists and it’s everywhere!

Come on guys live a little!

Comments

• Amdp9
    6629 posts Big Money Move
    PIM 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Will buy him now, didn't know he was that good
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    PIM 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

? Is that the wrong term or something haha?
  • Sujitsky123
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn't know he was that good...sold mine for 9800 though so he is already a legend in my book.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    I will be picking him up to link with Akinfenwa and Adams. The one I would recommend though (and I use in my main silver team) is Alfred Duncan. Got powerhouse chem on him and he just smashes people for fun
  • Gnomenclature
    7693 posts League Winner
    Absolutely hate playing against him... Tried to buy him but he's usually extinct.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I will be picking him up to link with Akinfenwa and Adams. The one I would recommend though (and I use in my main silver team) is Alfred Duncan. Got powerhouse chem on him and he just smashes people for fun

Is he still in seria a? Know that name from somewhere think he played for Sassuolo or am I thinking of another player?
  • Tesco
    7858 posts League Winner
    Onyeka >
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

Is he still in seria a? Know that name from somewhere think he played for Sassuolo or am I thinking of another player?

Fiorentina now. Was Sassuolo before.

Having used Choudary for a few games, Duncan is a lot better as a destroyer for me.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6599 posts Big Money Move
    Tesco wrote: »
    Onyeka >

Onyeka, Ndiaye, & Dorley are all gods

Special mentions to Sow & Zuber obviously
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7293 posts League Winner
    I have no idea who he is. But I’m assuming it’s the Leicester dude with the Afro.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    I have no idea who he is. But I’m assuming it’s the Leicester dude with the Afro.

Yes mate
  • Baddest_cubza_1

Fiorentina now. Was Sassuolo before.

Having used Choudary for a few games, Duncan is a lot better as a destroyer for me.

I’ll need to rebuild a silver squad, might go seria a then
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Tesco wrote: »
    Onyeka >

Onyeka, Ndiaye, & Dorley are all gods

Special mentions to Sow & Zuber obviously

Remember how good zubers if’s were a few years back! Ultimate utility man