Assist 5 goals using La Liga defenders objective

fussydutchman
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
For the Kounde objective in Friendlies, do the defenders have to be playing in one of the defensive positions (LB, CB, RB), or can I play Jordi Alba at winger and get the assists that way?

Thanks!

Comments

• Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    You can stick them upfront if you want, don't have to be in defence
  • Jordutchy
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played Carrasco at LB and didn't count so I reckon you can just play any defensive player at any position you want to get it.
  • Hrh1995
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    In any games I was smashing the opponent I just switched my full backs to wingers and got them easily
  • Numberofluck27
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played Mendy as striker once I was in the lead. He was pretty solid as striker tbh hahaha
  • limjitwe
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2020
    Well. I gave people wins and assists as I had only the 1 assist in 15 seperate game objective left. So hopefully you can find someone like that to give you the defender assists
  • Jdizzle
    3030 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2020
    It works yeah, just ask people, it's a lot easier. I didn't even have to ask tbh, some guy let me score then i let him score.
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2020
    I used Mendy at striker, some guy went AFAIK after getting an assist... Got all my Mendy assist then lol
    EDIT : Could have been limjitwe.... Cheers mate 😂
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    It works yeah, just ask people, it's a lot easier. I didn't even have to ask tbh, some guy let me score then i let him score.

I have messages disabled, but I just drag my defenders out of the way to let him score/assist with whoever. Then if he allows me to do the same, we're gonna have a blast. If not, I just leave. I think 7 out of 10 comply in doing so. The community isn't always that bad.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Just get Marcello in a winger or cam position and you have more assists than you ever need. And Marcello can even fish unlike the other fullbacks.
  • RedDevilNL
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    For the Kounde objective in Friendlies, do the defenders have to be playing in one of the defensive positions (LB, CB, RB), or can I play Jordi Alba at winger and get the assists that way?

Thanks!

I put two FBs on my bench and subbed then on as CDMs. Worked for me.
  • RedDevilNL
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played Mendy as striker once I was in the lead. He was pretty solid as striker tbh hahaha

An opponent last night switched him to CDM. What a beast at that position.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    If you’ve got the wins done already just put 10 x LB/RB/CB + GK in

Most will understand, if not just send a message
    I had all my wins then had to do games getting assists, I just left the full defenders team and gave away wins in return for a goal
    Got done quickly

No imaginary moral rules get broken by messaging your opponent and you both completing objectives 😉
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    LiamSully wrote: »
    If you’ve got the wins done already just put 10 x LB/RB/CB + GK in

Most will understand, if not just send a message
    I had all my wins then had to do games getting assists, I just left the full defenders team and gave away wins in return for a goal
    Got done quickly

No imaginary moral rules get broken by messaging your opponent and you both completing objectives 😉

In all fairness, you need an assist in 15 games. You need 5 assists from defenders. So if you manage to assist with a defender in let's say 1 outta 3/4 matches, you're good. Just leave LB and RB on balanced, don't suck too hard and you'll be fine. I got two assists with Mendy in the first two matches, just playing regularly with him on balanced.
  • graff26lfc
    914 posts Professional
    The player has to have the position in the game for instance robbo lb you can play him up front and the assists count. You can't play a player who's position is mf at fb
  • KhansCats
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can put a fullback at RWB or LWB and play them in a RW or LW position and still get 7 chemistry.