Anyone miss the fitness items?

Nick H
66 posts Park Captain
it seems to be from a recent update. but my team around the 60th minute seem to have absolutely zero energy left. and it kills me. counters are impossible to defend. and my "pacey" wingers are useless

Comments

• Safckje
    1230 posts Professional
    Nope not one bit
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    What tactics, PAPL or Constant Pressure perhaps?
  • Nick H
    66 posts Park Captain
    I am using constant pressure in fairness.
    Destin8or wrote: »

• I would rather the servers go down every Friday evening than them reintroduce Fitness items. Don't even get me started on the Training cards..
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    No
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    God no.
  • limjitwe
    10027 posts Has That Special Something
    Nope...
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Nick H wrote: »
    I am using constant pressure in fairness.
    Destin8or wrote: »

Players are dead on there feet by 65mins with constant pressure, you will get ripped apart at that point.
    If you don't want that to happen you need to lower it to press on possession loss, or press on heavy touch to impact stamina even less.
  • grogans_heroes
    2491 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope, and I don't miss having to field a fitness team either. Brave of you to admit your "constant pressure". I assume you sprint 1-2 players all over the field from whistle to whistle too? Encouraging to see fitness degrading for pressure abusers, though I'm sure I won't see the benefits in my next vs mmmmmboppyy....
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Fitness cards had more value than the crap packs are filled with now though
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    How is stamina drain (which is totally justified if you use constant pressure) related to fitness items?
    And your players start every game with full fitness, why in the world would you miss those cards...
  • M4YON
    1210 posts Professional
    Nope. Contracts should be next, totally irrelevant.
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Hell no
  • Dubbly
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not one bit.
  • LuckyCraig
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How about formation cards? It's so nice being able to try different formations with the same players in your squad now. Shows how long since I played FUT tho.
  • Nick H
    66 posts Park Captain
    lesson learnt XD I think I only had that on because defending feels so ineffective at times.
  • RadioShaq
    19669 posts Moderator
    Probably the best change this year. I know people were worried about fitness making them use less teams without needing a fitness squad. I’ve never had so many teams with all the objectives and ease of swapping without worrying about fitness though.
  • Professor
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    Never had one.