Legends or not?

Paulos
37 posts Park Captain
I have a high end legend team but starting to think of selling up. Anyone gone from legends to non legends and been happy or disappointed?

Currently have a 433 4 of
hero ron pele toty robben
Gullit
vieira matthaus
frenchies

Considering swapping out gullit pele robben and matthaus for tots suarez, toty messi, pink bale and toty kroos. Im not great, i lose as many as i win, generally try to play possession and slow build up. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Mr Tiddler
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's always nice to try out different players. I'd say go for it. If the team disappoints then you can always buy the legends back again:)
  • da silva
    781 posts Professional
    The game with legends is much more fun.
    The game with tots\totys is much more effective and probably will give you better results.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    No way I'd sell that personally, but if you feel strongly about overhauling personnel over tweaking formation of a player here and there, I do think you're after a good replacement crew ;)
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    da silva wrote: »
    The game with tots\totys is much more effective and probably will give you better results.

Interesting. Think ill have to give them a go. Might just dip my toe in the water and swap out ruud 'mcfallover' gullit but keep pele at least so i can switch him back in if i start to regret it.
  • Stevo_CT
    3157 posts National Call-Up
    I would not sell all those legends. Perhaps for now sell Pele only and play around with a few TOTS/TOTY/Futties. Decide if it's worthwhile continuing selling more legends after your initial experimentation. - my logical mind

Sell everything and have fun, no regrets. - what I would probably do
  • da silva
    781 posts Professional
    edited July 2015
    Paulos wrote: »
    da silva wrote: »

Interesting. Think ill have to give them a go. Might just dip my toe in the water and swap out ruud 'mcfallover' gullit but keep pele at least so i can switch him back in if i start to regret it.

I am playing now with this:
    http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/37071877/
    And it's probably the most enjoyable team that i have used this year but not the best one...
    I had this team:
    http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/37071955/
    and with this team i had much better win rate but it was too much boring because it was all about pace and strength.
    With legends you feel like you play the real football..