Do people still bronze bench in wk league?

Guvnor
2624 posts Fans' Favourite
As above, stupidly decided to have a go this weekend and just wondering if I should bronze bench or not?

Comments

• LiquidLuck77
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    No, i did it the first week and it doesnt make a difference
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Only people that believe every conspiracy theory about the game going.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1205 posts Professional
    I use all bronze gk's and then my normal 3 subs I use later on. Always have and always will I guess
  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Only people that believe every conspiracy theory about the game going.

• Guvnor
    It matters not, this will be the last weekend league I play, i played every wk league last year and Iv not missed the sweat and scummy results you get. This may be the last weekend I play fifa in truth, truly shocking
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It matters not, this will be the last weekend league I play, i played every wk league last year and Iv not missed the sweat and scummy results you get. This may be the last weekend I play fifa in truth, truly shocking

Save yourself some aggro and stop now.
  • Guvnor

I can’t!!! 🤣🙈, I’m sat on 9 wins with 13 games remaining, struggling along to hopefully gold 3, which considering I was a gold 1 player for the last few fifas is quite depressing! Maybe just reached the age where I have to accept I ain’t got it any more!
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Nah. I use icon reserves with my bronze starting XI
  • starchunderpants
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I can’t!!! 🤣🙈, I’m sat on 9 wins with 13 games remaining, struggling along to hopefully gold 3, which considering I was a gold 1 player for the last few fifas is quite depressing! Maybe just reached the age where I have to accept I ain’t got it any more!

Stop this... I am 42. Kids play fortnight all weekend my wife does her woman things and I play online with my boys. I'm a gold 1 / 2 player and I was in the same situation you were in. All I did was upgraded my defense to the most I can. My CMs have high defense and physical stats and it stopped all the rashford and Dembele users out there. I get beat buy the really good and skill players but when a idiot tries to do work with Adama I stop that noise ... So don't give up brother