Might as well score own goals

Hrh1995
1483 posts Play-Off Hero
The delay is so bad, played 3 and lost 2 majority of goals conceded couldn’t do anything about it, players literally teleport the ball into the net

Don’t think I can play anymore today

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    It's absolutely disgusting.

I've tried for 30 mins now to find a wl match but at lobby ping bouncing between 18-174 all over the place and no way am I entering a match with that happening.

There is something sorely wrong with their servers/routing.
  • cawbrey2
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero

I've tried for 30 mins now to find a wl match but at lobby ping bouncing between 18-174 all over the place and no way am I entering a match with that happening.

174!??? Jesus. I quit playing WL, the delay there is way to crazy for my liking, im here to enjoy the game not sweat
  • Bapinho
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    yeah tbf i played a few WL this afternoon and it was horrible. Players not locking on, passes going weird directions etc etc
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    cawbrey2 wrote: »

174!??? Jesus. I quit playing WL, the delay there is way to crazy for my liking, im here to enjoy the game not sweat

Finally got a match were a consistent 34 at lobby. Stupid having to repeatedly reject matches and rejoin to get a consistent decent ping when they are all to EA servers for WL.