Are we back to the fifa 19, no stamina = endless energy

BeastlyHusla
7635 posts League Winner
All I'm facing is rivals is constant press. Other team have next to nothing for stamina in 60th min but are they still running around like they have full?

No stamina should mean players can't sprint.

Comments

• zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Pass it around them and you'll open huge holes in the defense and midfield. Don't be afraid to pass it back or switch the field. It helps you expose the gaps in their formation which is caused by press/your opponent dragging players out of position.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7635 posts League Winner
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Pass it around them and you'll open huge holes in the defense and midfield. Don't be afraid to pass it back or switch the field. It helps you expose the gaps in their formation which is caused by press/your opponent dragging players out of position.

Problem is, they're marking my players. If I do pass it back or around my defense. They get even tighter to were I have to clear it to remove that pressure
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move

Problem is, they're marking my players. If I do pass it back or around my defense. They get even tighter to were I have to clear it to remove that pressure

I don't tend to have this problem, but might be different tactics my opponents are using. I can usually pass around anyone who tries to relentlessly press me.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7635 posts League Winner

I don't tend to have this problem, but might be different tactics my opponents are using. I can usually pass around anyone who tries to relentlessly press me.

I've still got a starter team. People I'm playing are just hitting me on counters. High press barely have the ball. Can't seem to break their defence. Mind you I haven't lost a game in my last 6 games but they're very difficult and stressful.

My games end with 4-5 shots for other player and me with 12+ but games end up 3-4, 4-5 etc..