Anybody used GKs with 3 chem?

FaFiFa
1446 posts Play-Off Hero
Thinking about using Opara and Long as CBs and Oblak as GK

Comments

• balErik
    1388 posts Professional
    I have used on 4 chem before. Seemed fine to me.
  • Izzy2K17
    13965 posts Has That Special Something
    Should be fine, he’ll play to his stats. I’d get a manager to get him to 4 to get a tiny boost with chem
  • I played a few matches with a prem goalie on 4 chem in my serie A squad for the objective.. literally EVERY shot went in, goalie just sat on his knees watching the ball fly in. Dont know if it was caused by the chem or by the goalie itself.

Can you deal with the fact that with every goal you get against you, you keep thinking: WAS IT BECAUSE OF THE CHEM?? Thats what I would do at least.
  • If you have him on 3 chem and 100 team chem:

3 x 10 x 0,75 = 22,5
    100 x 0,25 = 25
    Total 47,5

That would mean his card attributes would be lowered a bit (since its < 50) and the chem style won't do anything. His total ingame stats would go from 1044 to 1020 for example with Basic chem style.

If you use him on full chem it would go from 1044 to 1129 with Basic chem style.

Something like this, guess it would still be better than any MLS goalie on 10 chem, but still my OCD wouldnt be able to cope with a 3 chem goalie haha
  • Chavez76
    9862 posts League Winner
    I played a few matches with a prem goalie on 4 chem in my serie A squad for the objective.. literally EVERY shot went in, goalie just sat on his knees watching the ball fly in. Dont know if it was caused by the chem or by the goalie itself.

Can you deal with the fact that with every goal you get against you, you keep thinking: WAS IT BECAUSE OF THE CHEM?? Thats what I would do at least.

this....