Please EA, just give us one desirable Player SBC!

BorussenBernie09
2092 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2020
Need to rinse my Club...

Comments

• 4dvz
    963 posts Professional
    They already did, Talisca.
  • BorussenBernie09
    Talisca is great, that's right. But not the type of card I see as overly desirable. Give us a special Gabriel Jesus, a FB Robben, FB Ribery, Moments what so ever Ibra or POTM Mbappe..something like that.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Talisca is great, that's right. But not the type of card I see as overly desirable. Give us a special Gabriel Jesus, a FB Robben, FB Ribery, Moments what so ever Ibra or POTM Mbappe..something like that.

Has it even been a month.. just wait a little longer. young one.
  • ImAtrocious
    2731 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why the need to rinse your club so soon? I posted this earlier today, but am super happy that mine hasn't been rinsed, because it means I'll be in a good spot when something that's really a long term card comes out. I believe the psychological term is called delayed gratification...
  • BorussenBernie09

Not so young anymore 😂.

I need a reason to login to the game. A desirable and fun player to give me a reason to play.
  • BorussenBernie09
    Why the need to rinse your club so soon? I posted this earlier today, but am super happy that mine hasn't been rinsed, because it means I'll be in a good spot when something that's really a long term card comes out. I believe the psychological term is called delayed gratification...

My TL is full of 87,88,89,90 and 91 Players and I feel sorry for them 😂
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA seem to major on handing out SBCs to the sort of dull players literally no one is interested in using in the first place - players like Forsberg, Isco, Juan Mata (they’ll come soon, don’t worry, they get one every year).

Marquinhos is currently playing in midfield for PSG in the Champions League. But there’s literally zero chance of them ever releasing an SBC like that, for instance. They would, however, do something like a Sarabia. A dull, boring Sarabia SBC is right up their street. There’s a sort of sliding scale of uninspiring dross that they rarely stray away from.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Not so young anymore 😂.

I need a reason to login to the game. A desirable and fun player to give me a reason to play.

I usually have an 82-83 rated squad until around january onwards when it picks up with some good SBCs. I just try to hold most high rated players and invest into totws
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did Talisca, seems to be pricy for the rating. But I got some untradables, and I do use his NIF card. So natural choice.
  • Professor
    3544 posts National Call-Up

Not so young anymore 😂.

Don't see how a special Gabriel Jesus that is 4* 3* would be more fun then a generic Dembele/ Saint Max.
  • Lfc23
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    Everyday I look forward to 6pm only to get disappointed 😂

Talisca was good he fits my team but the content so far has been really bad
  • aladdin
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Marquinhos is currently playing in midfield for PSG in the Champions League

midfielder marquinhos would be such a sick sbc
  • BorussenBernie09
    Professor wrote: »

Not so young anymore 😂.

Don't see how a special Gabriel Jesus that is 4* 3* would be more fun then a generic Dembele/ Saint Max.

Still waiting for that FUTMAS Jesus.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    aladdin wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Marquinhos is currently playing in midfield for PSG in the Champions League

midfielder marquinhos would be such a sick sbc

Exactly. They could mix things up so much more with a bit of imagination. But they just won’t go there, for whatever reason. They prefer to reserve the interesting cards for promos, rather than make them accessible for most.
  • Gnomenclature
    7854 posts League Winner
    Hopefully we get some decent RTTF live cards that aren't isco...
  • NinthFall
    2567 posts National Call-Up
    I just realized we'll have futmas already next month
  • Gnomenclature
    7854 posts League Winner
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I just realized we'll have futmas already next month

Futmas ended good last year but started really bad until we all rioted about 300k 84 rated players lol.

Futmas renato and Atal were in my team for months.