Week 4 Silver Objective bugged/glitches!!!

Retro_G
33023 posts National Team Captain
Just popping in to let you know that week 4 objective, "Forward Formation" is bugged @EA_Roger, @EA_Rtas , @EA_DarDar. This is a shambles, have tried everything, including using a striker in every position in a rivals match. I've also used the 4-2-4 formation, tried proper RW/LW players and nothing works. Also that recent patch is pony, sort yourselves out. Game was brilliant before that last update. Appreciate the good pack luck, will keep my time on here to a minimum for hooking us up. All the best lads!!!

Comments

• munchie63
    4000 posts National Call-Up
    worked for me
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Worked for me aswell ... just start four and only four st
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    nj10 wrote: »
    Worked for me aswell ... just start four and only four st

I tried that, it doesn't work. I've tried every combo imaginable, it's glittched for certain accounts. There is a thread on reddit, multiple people are complaining about the same issue.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    it could be glitched for some people

like the people who aren't getting their weekly pre order packs

or people who get a great player but he sucks for them

etc
  • kevinvhwm
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played my usual 4-3-3 system, just put Kramaric in midfield. it worked the first time
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    Worked for me. 424. Two strikers and RF, LF.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    ST, CF, LW, LF, RW, RF will work
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Just popping in to let you know that week 4 objective, "Forward Formation" is bugged @EA_Roger, @EA_Rtas , @EA_DarDar. This is a shambles, have tried everything, including using a striker in every position in a rivals match. I've also used the 4-2-4 formation, tried proper RW/LW players and nothing works. Also that recent patch is pony, sort yourselves out. Game was brilliant before that last update. Appreciate the good pack luck, will keep my time on here to a minimum for hooking us up. All the best lads!!!

Mate I had this same problem earlier

It has to be exactly 4 forwards in your team. No more, or less. And the LW/RW cannot be LM/RM converted to winger

I did it earlier 424, LW/RW and two strikers. Everyone else in the same position