EA Server Disconnects in Squad Battles - Now we get a Loss on our Record every time!

CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
1376 posts Professional
edited November 2020
As per title.

For the last week, while playing Squad Battles, every time that the EA Server Disconnects me while playing Squad Battles Matches I now get a loss on my Record for each occasion that this happens?

In FIFA 19, FIFA 20 and the first 4 weeks of FIFA 21 when the EA Server Disconnects you during a Squad Battles Game you got:
(i) Zero Points for the Match
(ii) A 3-0 loss
(iii) Unable to replay the Match.

Since the start of last week, Monday 26th October, a new fourth negative Factor has been added to EA Server Disconnects.
(iv) A loss is now added to our permanent Record, in the top left of FUT.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Was this ludicrous change intentional?

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    It's understandable, you're getting a 3-0 loss against the match. Tbh I didn't even realise it didn't give the loss on records before this.
  • Update - 12/11/2020 -

This is still happening. When the Server Disconnects it still gives you a loss on your permanent record.

For the last week, while playing Squad Battles, every time that the EA Server Disconnects me while playing Squad Battles Matches I now get a loss on my Record for each occasion that this happens?

In FIFA 19, FIFA 20 and the first 4 weeks of FIFA 21 when the EA Server Disconnects you during a Squad Battles Game you got:
    (ii) A 3-0 loss

Since the start of last week, Monday 26th October, a new fourth negative Factor has been added to EA Server Disconnects.

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Update - 12/11/2020 -

This is still happening. When the Server Disconnects it still gives you a loss on your permanent record.

(ii) A 3-0 loss

But again you're losing. It happens online too
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

But again you're losing. It happens online too

To clear up your confusion - I am Winning a Match in Squad Battles, the Server Disconnects me, I rejoin FUT to find a loss on my permanent Record.

As previously mentioned:

In FIFA 19, FIFA 20 and the first 4 weeks of FIFA 21 when the EA Server Disconnects you while winning a Squad Battles Game you got:
    (ii) A 3-0 loss

• I am constantly getting the same problem. I am now playing with an wired connection and it still cuts out all the time. Never happens in rivals or the friendlies against real opponents. Only in squad battles.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    Squad Battles has never disconnected for me, ever.
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Necro alert lol
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Got disconnected a couple of times after latest patch