Do you think ea should track more stats opta style?

Thefranchise92
5648 posts Big Money Move
edited November 2020
I love a stat as much as the next man, ea implementing the stat tracking in friendlies and kick off is great but why has this been kept out of rivals and champs?

Also I think individual player stats should be segmented because it’s annoying ruining a players stats doing objectives in SB (scoring too much) or rivals ( scoring too little).

I can’t for the life of me think why stats collective and individual and collective aren’t included.

Just off the top of my head

Tackles per game, shots per game, pass accuracy, duels won, tackle success rate, interceptions per game, blocks per game, clean sheets, shot parried, cross completion, shot conversion rate... I could go on

Is this something that interests you?
Post edited by Thefranchise92 on

Do you think ea should track more stats opta style? 37 votes

Yes inject it
86%
G000nerMr. SoperWFCBagnallTwoZebraszago33Double_DSeñorCatflaphammycfcCaptainPrimoZTW1103El_NinoEdward220967Thefranchise92KulmanGordaJobiwancdbuck26QuidoFrontiereBigPapiFifa89Slitsomtype 32 votes
Not arsed either way
10%
Biged808greif44scrubosaurusJrmcsorley85 4 votes
Definitely not
2%
RadioShaq 1 vote

Comments

• vjake
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes inject it
    Would be good tbh. Be nice to see the 20% pass accuracy in total
  • hammycfc
    852 posts Professional
    edited November 2020
    Yes inject it
    MOTM
    Clean sheets
    Pen saved/ scored
    Times at club

Manager win/loss ratio
  • TDOF
    8721 posts League Winner
    Yes inject it
    I actually wonder if they will for next gen.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Yes inject it
    How they've never implemented clean sheets is pretty shocking
  • Thefranchise92
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Yes inject it
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    How they've never implemented clean sheets is pretty shocking

It’s mental. The first stat a keeper should have is assists and goals that’s when I know he’s doing his job 🤦
  • RadioShaq
    18644 posts Moderator
    Definitely not
    Think stats make everything more competitive. Should also scrap the possession stat. Makes people to worried about trying to have 70 80 90 percent possession than playing the game.
  • WolvesChamps2022
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes inject it
    Would love to have more. It'd be great like you said to have Squad Battles, Weekend League and Rivals stats tracked separately. I'd even love them to go all in on like xG. That way when someone posts a screenshot of their 3-2 loss where they had 18 shots and their opponent had 5 we can know if they were really screwed over by FIFA or if they were just taking trash long shots.
  • WFCBagnall
    90315 posts Moderator
    Yes inject it
    Absolutely no reason not to.
  • padr81
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes inject it
    I'd love a complete club stats, including players who have left, how each player does vs Squad Battles, Rival and Champs etc.. Give me as many stats as humanly possible.
  • goo_goo_gol
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's not there because the game is just a yearly update from around 2015 with small patches here and there.

Implementing something as logical as that takes resources and money that ea unfortunately will not commit. Happy to be proven wrong
  • G000ner
    7076 posts Big Money Move
    Yes inject it
    Definitely, it would genuinely make me buy fifa 22 just because of that. Don't understand why it's not in the game already
  • Neil_14
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes inject it
    YES TO PLAYER STATS PER COMPETITION (GOALS & ASSISTS).

YES TO FULL CLUB HISTORY OF PLAYERS WITH STATS INCLUDING SOLD OR DISCARDED.

YES TO GK CLEAN SHEETS & GOALS CONCEDED & SAVES PERCENTAGE.

YES TO MOTM STATS.

YES TO AVERAGE RATING PER GAME!

YES PLEASE, EA?

No!? Yeah I didn't think so... Can't see Ea bothering with this, unfortunately...
  • WFCBagnall
    90315 posts Moderator
    Yes inject it
    It's not there because the game is just a yearly update from around 2015 with small patches here and there.

Implementing something as logical as that takes resources and money that ea unfortunately will not commit. Happy to be proven wrong

Like the stats on friendlies?
  • Knowlesdinho
    14959 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Like the stats on friendlies?

Classic comment without understanding the topic moment 😂.